Prenatal Hormones

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Kraken
So there's been a bunch of childmaxxing threads for people who consider passing their subhuman genes on... But if you were to max the fuck out on their prenatal T and it happens to be a girl you kinda fucked her up big time...
So is there a way to somehow max prenatal hormones in general?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
You could impregnate artificially through a lab and manually make it a male

There are much things you could do for your kids in fetal developement, both female and male

but I dont want to bother telling you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 1 other person
ffs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others

There are much things you could do for your kids in fetal developement, both female and male

I'd actually be interested tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
adoption*

• +1
Hehehe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
I'd actually be interested tho
you would have to read studies on it

What never gets talked about in any PSL section is Semen quality and quantity having also a big effect

Anyways, the fetus alone does not produce hormones, it gets exposed to hormones

hormones which should be safe for both genders:
IGF-2, DHEA, Progesterone (prog is even linked for dick length and other dimorphic traits)

There are many pro-hormones and normal Vitamins, especially those who are similar to Vitamine A which affect the fetus

In general, the mother HAS to be healthy, if not, you need a lot of luck.

In general, nearly everyone lacks Vitamine A, D, K

D is even a bit androgenic

These are the Starter things to consider, but as I mentioned above, not only the mother but also the father has to be healthy, and I am not even taking Epigenetic into account

What affects the virilisation (masculinisation) of the fetus ?

Androgens and Steroids in general, of course, but other than that:

Environmental pollution can disturb steroidgenesis
Xenoestrogens - like di-n-butyl phthalate and Nonylphenol, Monobutyl phthalate
Glyphosate at "safe" dosage linked to masculinization (and the jews want to ban it)
Pregnant women's exposure to Triclosan increases offspring's testosterone levels (especially in males)
Prenatal alcohol reduces testosterone (most likely because alcohol kickstarts aromatase enzymas; there are studies which prove the opposite tho)
Nicotine (as AI)
Correlation between physical and sexual maternal activity during pregnancy, and masculine traits in female offspring
phenobarbital lowers testosterone in plasma and brain for rest of life
2D:4D digit ratio is highly heritable
Mother's exposure during pregnancy to stress and estrogens in food and chemicals may be linked to autism in children
Maternal age and 2D:4D strong determinant of children's 2D:4D, periconceptual smoking not
More maternal exposure to light toward end of 1st prenatal trimester predicts low 2D:4D in offspring
Prenatal androgen exposure may be related to maternal age and weight gain during pregnancy
11 pesticides, fungicides and pharmaceuticals identified that suppress testosterone synthesis in fetal testes cell cultures
Meat-eating correlated with low 2D:4D ratio
Hyperplasia of adrenal glands causes embryonic exposure to abnormally high levels of androgens
Paracetamol during pregnancy mildly lowers fetal testosterone
Actual testosterone levels are correlated with ambient temperature and season
Lavender and tea-tree oil have estrogenic and anti-androgenic properties
Factors influencing maternal androgen concentrations: with age maternal testosterone concentrations decrease, with BMI they increase, and black women have 18-30% higher androgen concentrations
People with congenital GH/IGF-1 deficiency have higher 2D:4D digit ratio
maternal exposure to ibuprofen has "low testosterone" effects on offspring

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
you would have to read studies on it

What never gets talked about in any PSL section is Semen quality and quantity having also a big effect

Anyways, the fetus alone does not produce hormones, it gets exposed to hormones

hormones which should be safe for both genders:
IGF-2, DHEA, Progesterone (prog is even linked for dick length and other dimorphic traits)

There are many pro-hormones and normal Vitamins, especially those who are similar to Vitamine A which affect the fetus

In general, the mother HAS to be healthy, if not, you need a lot of luck.

In general, nearly everyone lacks Vitamine A, D, K

D is even a bit androgenic

These are the Starter things to consider, but as I mentioned above, not only the mother but also the father has to be healthy, and I am not even taking Epigenetic into account

What affects the virilisation (masculinisation) of the fetus ?

Androgens and Steroids in general, of course, but other than that:

Environmental pollution can disturb steroidgenesis
Xenoestrogens - like di-n-butyl phthalate and Nonylphenol, Monobutyl phthalate
Glyphosate at "safe" dosage linked to masculinization (and the jews want to ban it)
Pregnant women's exposure to Triclosan increases offspring's testosterone levels (especially in males)
Prenatal alcohol reduces testosterone (most likely because alcohol kickstarts aromatase enzymas; there are studies which prove the opposite tho)
Nicotine (as AI)
Correlation between physical and sexual maternal activity during pregnancy, and masculine traits in female offspring
phenobarbital lowers testosterone in plasma and brain for rest of life
2D:4D digit ratio is highly heritable
Mother's exposure during pregnancy to stress and estrogens in food and chemicals may be linked to autism in children
Maternal age and 2D:4D strong determinant of children's 2D:4D, periconceptual smoking not
More maternal exposure to light toward end of 1st prenatal trimester predicts low 2D:4D in offspring
Prenatal androgen exposure may be related to maternal age and weight gain during pregnancy
11 pesticides, fungicides and pharmaceuticals identified that suppress testosterone synthesis in fetal testes cell cultures
Meat-eating correlated with low 2D:4D ratio
Hyperplasia of adrenal glands causes embryonic exposure to abnormally high levels of androgens
Paracetamol during pregnancy mildly lowers fetal testosterone
Actual testosterone levels are correlated with ambient temperature and season
Lavender and tea-tree oil have estrogenic and anti-androgenic properties
Factors influencing maternal androgen concentrations: with age maternal testosterone concentrations decrease, with BMI they increase, and black women have 18-30% higher androgen concentrations
People with congenital GH/IGF-1 deficiency have higher 2D:4D digit ratio
maternal exposure to ibuprofen has "low testosterone" effects on offspring
high iq take my like thx for info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

Tell me please for the days i'll have ones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
This is of highest interest for me because I predict that Oxyandrogens become a new designer-drug hype, especially after the Big study which comes out in June

Oxyandrogens are made in the adrenal, so they may play a high role in virilisation afterall
how to impact on it?
having high prenatal T LOL

other than that good SBHG and LH levels, high T and sexdrive, abstinence for few days, being healthy
there are also other tricks to increase "load quantity"

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
This is of highest interest for me because I predict that Oxyandrogens become a new designer-drug hype, especially after the Big study which comes out in June

Oxyandrogens are made in the adrenal, so they may play a high role in virilisation afterall

other than that good SBHG and LH levels, high T and sexdrive, abstinence for few days, being healthy
is 11ketodht considered a oxyandrogen since it has androgenic effects on the adrenals?

• +1
Tbh if I am gonna ever do that.
I am gonna chose a very high T female, to try and balance my fucking trash high E hormonal profile.
There will be no love among us, I don't be attarcted, purely calculated logical desicions.
Last thing I want my make child to get my child bearing hips.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3043
is 11ketodht considered a oxyandrogen since it has androgenic effects on the adrenals?
It is made in the adrenals and all 11-Androgens are oxygenated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and forwardgrowth
The mother just needs to be Healthy . Prenatal t is mostly meme

• Hmm...
  • +1

Tell me more about these tricks.
I'm very high prenatal T, i want that my decendance are too if i have jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand