Prenatal t

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
When I was born my mother almost died... because I was a fat fuck. When I came out I gave her more pleasure than my father ever will. Ogre I know. I weighed nearly 5 kg. Is that prenatal t indicator?

Not sure but prenatal T is everything and this forum needs to talk about it more

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Not sure but prenatal T is everything and this forum needs to talk about it more

What’s the point you can’t change it.

It’s just an excuse to rot.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Do you use 2d.4d ratio as an indicator

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
When I was born my mother almost died... because I was a fat fuck. When I came out I gave her more pleasure than my father ever will. Ogre I know. I weighed nearly 5 kg. Is that prenatal t indicator?
Do you mean you cucked your father upon being born?

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
What’s the point you can’t change it.

It’s just an excuse to rot.
I don't rot and I know i'm just saying it's insanely important. If I ever get kids I want to ensure the boys have high prenatal T
Do you use 2d.4d ratio as an indicator
That's probably the most accurate out of all but besides that look at your face

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and UglyMan
I don't rot and I know i'm just saying it's insanely important. If I ever get kids I want to ensure the boys have high prenatal T

You just got give the bitch steroids while she is is the phase where prenatal T matters

• +1
You just got give the bitch steroids while she is is the phase where prenatal T matters
It matters in all stages. Problem is we don't know what gets influenced by prenatal testosterone during what stages and we can only focus on increasing it once we know the gender.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
It matters in all stages. Problem is we don't know what gets influenced by prenatal testosterone during what stages and we can only focus on increasing it once we know the gender.

Give her steroid for 9 months then tbh

• +1
Doesnt prenetal t just work with 2 or more kids in the womb ( its transferred)

Lol libigel would be better it's a smaller dose

I have no idea tbh ngl, just remember some autist saying something like that

That's probably the most accurate out of all but besides that look at your face
Well according to that rule i have high prenetal t bc my ring finger is longer than index

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
No bro. All babies are exposed to androgens

I'm making a megathread about this as soon as possible. Tell me if I gotta ping you
Ya dawg

• +1
No bro. All babies are exposed to androgens

I'm making a megathread about this as soon as possible. Tell me if I gotta ping you
Yes

• +1
Idk If it’s relevant or not, but during my mums pregnancy with me she had a high protein diet with eggs, beef, chicken fish, lamb etc. I came out as 4.7kg. Apparently a family doctor told her that I’d “develop” better if she had a high protein diet rather than high carb.
Whereas she didn’t eat that for my elder bro and he was born really light.
The study I linked also mentions that when the mother is fatter, but not obese, prenatal t increases. My mum was known to have considerable weight gain when carrying me as well
If you look at both our faces now I have higher t features such as more prominent browridge and slightly bigger chin. As I said could all be bollocks tho.
0062DFC3 9C7E 4DB9 9945 9FE7B9F682F3