• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Adriana Lima and Deleted member 14854
damn... and I though I was short :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar
Wow is that @Proex alt?

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias and mogstar
I ever tell you the time me and @gigi made a homemade bumper car ride with ridin' mowers in his backyard? Mower blade wounds over 90% of his body. I didn't run him over, either; he somehow managed to fall under his own.

• JFL
I ever tell you the time me and @gigi made a homemade bumper car ride with ridin' mowers in his backyard? Mower blade wounds over 90% of his body. I didn't run him over, either; he somehow managed to fall under his own.
The more I think about @LondonVillie the more shocking and eye-opening it becomes. You can never stop making of someone like him. He is the the character you post on an incel textbook as the textbook prototype example of what a truecel looks like. Like when you see that Tera Chad morph going around of that huge roided guy with a Thanos jaw and chin as a textbook prototype example of "Tera Chad," that's because no actual person exists that can be used as an example of "Tera Chad." Every existing individual falls short in some way or other. Hence one must resort to morphs. But when looking for an example of "Tera Incel," one need not resort to morphing. @LondonVillie is a walking example. He fits the bill in each and every single way. Let us go down the SMV handbook:

1. Face

2. Race

3. Phenotype

4. Height

5. Frame

6. Muscle insertions

7. Muscle mass

8. Dick

@LondonVillie is bottom in ALL. He is the definition of Tera truecel. The bottom of the earth. The lowest of the lowest. The dog among dogs. The rat among rats. I can go on for 10,000 words and it won't be enough.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
The more I think about @LondonVillie the more shocking and eye-opening it becomes. You can never stop making of someone like him. He is the the character you post on an incel textbook as the textbook prototype example of what a truecel looks like. Like when you see that Tera Chad morph going around of that huge roided guy with a Thanos jaw and chin as a textbook prototype example of "Tera Chad," that's because no actual person exists that can be used as an example of "Tera Chad." Every existing individual falls short in some way or other. Hence one must resort to morphs. But when looking for an example of "Tera Incel," one need not resort to morphing. @LondonVillie is a walking example. He fits the bill in each and every single way. Let us go down the SMV handbook:

1. Face

2. Race

3. Phenotype

4. Height

5. Frame

6. Muscle insertions

7. Muscle mass

8. Dick

@LondonVillie is bottom in ALL. He is the definition of Tera truecel. The bottom of the earth. The lowest of the lowest. The dog among dogs. The rat among rats. I can go on for 10,000 words and it won't be enough.
Damn bro that reminds of the time when me and @TsarTsar444 tried being homeless. We had a shopping cart and a cardboard box and we were sleeping in front of the kebab shop we worked at. It was fun until @turkproducer decided to call the police...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, mogstar and TsarTsar444
Damn bro that reminds of the time when me and @TsarTsar444 tried being homeless. We had a shopping cart and a cardboard box and we were sleeping in front of the kebab shop we worked at. It was fun until @turkproducer decided to call the police...
legit this is why i wont be getting any dangerous facial osteotomies like lefort or BSSO/CCW jaw rotation
instead ill stick with soft surgeries like rhino/cantho and then get HIGHLY INVASIVE LIMB OSTEOTOMIES LIKE LL surgery to grow from 6'1 manlet to 6'5 mogger. ascension is so close
we are all gonna make it brahs

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Average Albanian, Romanian and Bosnian in Malmo @lutte

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte and WontStopNorwooding
Average Albanian, Romanian and Bosnian in Malmo @lutte
Accuarte.Huh...that reminds me about the time my buddy @BigBiceps drowned in the Øresund river. You wouldn't think it could happen 'cause the water's so shallow, but that's how it gets you, man. Overconfidence. @BigBiceps was with @lutte at the time, and he was yellin' for @lutte to save him. But Lutte hates Finns so he let him die.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, mogstar and TsarTsar444
Unironically over unless you’re larping

Gigaover because I'm not just short but also South Asia, literally invisible.

I really do wish I was larping :kys:

• So Sad