Prepare for competition to rise in next 5-10 years

Lurkerslep

Lurkerslep

Iron
Literally everywhere I look all I see is BS self-improvement gurus who are urging everyone to get jacked, rich, etc. Of course some of it is just the algorithm showing me what it thinks I want to see, but I really do feel like there's more people maxxing out their looks/money than ever before and in the next 5-10 years the competition will be huge.

I mean even lifting 5-10 years ago was not anywhere near as popular as it is now.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, DingusBingus, odux and 16 others
agreed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
True but I think its a good thing for all the men.
Do your job. Dont be hatin.

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking, DingusBingus, Biiyo03 and 2 others
The internet is not a great barometer for real life behavior. The self help industry is a hamster wheel for most people. The videos may be popular , but who really takes any action?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, boss8055, DingusBingus and 14 others
True but I think its a good thing for all the men.
Do your job. Dont be hatin.
I dont know about how good it is. If youre forced to work that hard just to even be eligible to compete, it will cause many younger guys to check out of life. At least now if you are in shape you have an advantage in some regard.

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad, joseph, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Alot of help and websites about this topic was done the last few years so the current and next 14 year olds if they are into looksmax will do very well with all that info i only found out about all this looksmax since i was 22-23 now im 25 so its kinda late wish i knew it when i was 15 and needed it

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, ascension, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Alot of help and websites about this topic was done the last few years so the current and next 14 year olds if they are into looksmax will do very well with all that info i only found out about all this looksmax since i was 22-23 now im 25 so its kinda late wish i knew it when i was 15 and needed it
Looksmax content has been around for a while man. I was on Lookism for years. The thing is this information was very niche and not easily available to find for the normal person. You had to stumble upon it in some way.

Nowadays all of this shit is just read by these youtube idiots who then make content on it. The average teen has so much info now.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Informationcapitali, currylightskin and 1 other person
Looksmax content has been around for a while man. I was on Lookism for years. The thing is this information was very niche and not easily available to find for the normal person. You had to stumble upon it in some way.

Nowadays all of this shit is just read by these youtube idiots who then make content on it. The average teen has so much info now.
Yea its easyier to find now i meant especially with youtube many youtubers like hamza focused in such topics

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Literally everywhere I look all I see is BS self-improvement gurus who are urging everyone to get jacked, rich, etc. Of course some of it is just the algorithm showing me what it thinks I want to see, but I really do feel like there's more people maxxing out their looks/money than ever before and in the next 5-10 years the competition will be huge.

I mean even lifting 5-10 years ago was not anywhere near as popular as it is now.
Just get lefort 5 and 10 LLs to LTR a LTB Landwhale

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
more people maxxing out their looks/money than ever before and in the next 5-10 years the competition will be .
Looks/money
Lol at the money cope comment.

Meanwhile. Niggas can't even stop not getting fatter and fatter.

Screenshot 20220810 004932 Chrome
Screenshot 20220810 004706 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Osteogenesis, Lmao and 4 others
The videos may be popular , but who really takes any action?
Watch out people. Everyone is now looksmaxxing and jacked at gym.

meanwhile reality.

Screenshot 20220810 005457 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, TUSSELEIF, Lmao and 3 others
Normies will just follow theese 'self-improvement gurus' as a cult, not many will not sacrifice all they can and do whatever it takes to looks max,moneymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 19294

Nah even the most bluepilled normies know that gym and losing weight is good for self improvement, but very few have the discipline to stick with it

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Lmao, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
obesity is on the rise , most people dont actually stick to a healthy lifestyle, let alone having the desire to get rich .....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
just have good genetics and ull be good

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I found this site at 14 thank god I did.

I’m now older and have improved my jaw and height and have already saved up enough for surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
The rise in self improvement rhetoric is a reactionary take to the trend of people getting fatter, less healthy, and lazier. Suicide and obesity rates continue to rise every year. In 10 years, people will be uglier and less sexually competitive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, TUSSELEIF and eduardkoopman
The internet is not a great barometer for real life behavior. The self help industry is a hamster wheel for most people. The videos may be popular , but who really takes any action?
yeah considering 40% of this forum is still autistic and monkey bone structure pilled

Watch out people. Everyone is now looksmaxxing and jacked at gym.

meanwhile reality.

View attachment 1816611

What is crazy even with that an in shape 5/10 - 5.5/10 male just out of college has hell even getting a 5/10 female at that age. They are definitely using OLD etc. to do hookups with Chadlites and tall HTNs. Even the cuter overweight females want nothing to do with your average Joe at that post college age it seems.

This.

My gym is empty 95% of the time

Average customer is a male who goes there 1-2 times and gives up, never to be seen again

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, user123456 and Deleted member 19294
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, hiwasuwor, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Nah even the most bluepilled normies know that gym and losing weight is good for self improvement, but very few have the discipline to stick with it
Meanwhile SARMs+Roids are more popular than ever in young people and these things remove the difficult part of lifting

• So Sad
Reactions: joseph

Meanwhile biggest looksmax normies do is wearing big ass logo calvin klein t shirt

You are absolutely retarded and should be put down.

BMI IS NOT A VALID SOURCE FOR JUDGING OBESITY

A jacked lifter will be obese according to BMI
Good point ngl. There’s too much looksmaxxing awareness amongst zoomers

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
At least now if you are in shape you have an advantage in some regard.
no my friend u don't. everybody is in the gym rn. I have been an athlete my whole life and my physique still wont surprise some foids. body standards have become truly insane. I don't know, soon porsche and lambo willn't be an advantage anymore.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This.

My gym is empty 95% of the time

Average customer is a male who goes there 1-2 times and gives up, never to be seen again
how its empty? they are so many ppl that i have to work out at 11pm at least to feel a peace