Prerequisites to be the top 0.001%

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ’¦
Be 6'5 Wide framed thick boned gymcelled masc htn face and decent hair, skincare and atleast make 30k dollars a month πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. That's all what you need to be at the top . Blue eye lens and lightskin with tan and undertones is icing on the top πŸ₯ΆπŸ€™. Maybe like 10k followers on yt , ig and tiktok 😎

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Realistically that's only top 1% according to my table of percentiles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and unlucko
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I think it's 0.001% yakhi . No way that's like 1%πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

It depends if you believe in "full package theory" or not. I have a table with the percentiles for various things and the 30k requirement is top 1% and the 6'5" requirement is top 0.7%. HTN is just top 15% by definition. Dunno about insta followers and body is a bit subjective but you'd have to be a lean 110-120kg at that height to be in top 1%.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
It depends if you believe in "full package theory" or not. I have a table with the percentiles for various things and the 30k requirement is top 1% and the 6'5" requirement is top 0.7%. HTN is just top 15% by definition. Dunno about insta followers and body is a bit subjective but you'd have to be a lean 110-120kg at that height to be in top 1%.
Yeah like 250-260 lbs yakhi but when you have it all together you become 0.001 percentile imo πŸ€™πŸ€™

Cope, be 2 doorframes wide 7ft6 light laser green eyed blood red natural hair 30 inch penis illuminati trillionaire 300lbs 4% bodyfat davinci golden ratio face + flying abilities. I think only then u would be maybe like 5/10 idk

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back