President of the World Jewish Congress advocates for long prison terms against people for antisemitism comments

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Everyone who didn't use terms like (((them))) and chosen tribe is in suicide watch right now. Surprise mf'ers you thought we were just being conspirstional and proceeded to mock us, now you can do it from the outskirts of a big city in the penitentiary

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
This makes me mad. A month ago I was WAITING for this to happen cuz I hate stupid fake Christian antisemitic antizionist faggots so much.

Now that I'm finally woken up NOW THIS SAME WEEK this happens????

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I want to make sure to the authorities who are reading, which i want to thank for protecting us, that terms like (((them))) and/or chosen tribe don't have anything to do with Judaism or the Jewish people, whose suffering throughout history moves our hearts. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Darkeningstar
This makes me mad. A month ago I was WAITING for this to happen cuz I hate stupid fake Christian antisemitic antizionist faggots so much.

Now that I'm finally woken up NOW THIS SAME WEEK this happens????
Everytime you post it's literally this. I hope mods ban you sooner rather than later
GRQJmQXXIAAICup

• Hmm...
bitch so old. she survived the holocaust
IMG 6192

Your story of waking up in the last week reminds me of this

View attachment 3022995
Yeah but it makes me mad. I wish I can go back to being pro Israel and loving jews and then I can be so happy when I see all the fucking antisemitic muslim supporters go to jail.

GOD REVIVED ISRAEL IN 1948

Yeah but it makes me mad. I wish I can go back to being pro Israel and loving jews and then I can be so happy when I see all the fucking antisemitic muslim supporters go to jail.

GOD REVIVED ISRAEL IN 1948
B89de

• JFL
Everyone who didn't use terms like (((them))) and chosen tribe is in suicide watch right now. Surprise mf'ers you thought we were just being conspirstional and proceeded to mock us, now you can do it from the outskirts of a big city in the penitentiary

I will decapitate all the jews

• Love it
Reactions: USERΝAME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back