Presidents are the final blackpill on status

currymax

currymax

bug eyed subhoman
Every last one of them has a buttfuggly wife, and rachet mistresses

Trump: Every woman he bangs in a square-headed EE trannie. It is a fetish only slightly less worse than being a weeb

Obama: 99% sure his wife could take him in a fight

Bush II: Eh, his wife seems like a nice lady

Clinton: Holy shit. That guy is the exact opposite of a standardcel

Bush I: His wife didn't age a day since her 20s. Unfortunately, this was NOT a Benjamin Button situation

Regan: I'm sure he met Nancy at area 51

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
status only matters in fucking high school, cope if you think otherwise

status only matters in fucking high school, cope if you think otherwise

Face is the only factor in high school, you mongoloid. All HS status is derived from face

Face is the only factor in high school, you mongoloid. All HS status is derived from face
in some cases yes, but there are many more which the popular male has an average face and above average NT skills

just not be ugly theory might be legit if you are lucky in other factors

Courtney-Mcbroom-Relationship-With-Aziz-Ansari.jpg

Statuspill reminder status is better than face

Why that?he can get that with face aswell
Having both is optimal but look at mms and their gf or wives. They aren’t fucking top tier women those women fuck rich high status men
Highest status indian in history has a girlfriend I could get
Oh you date models on a daily? Why are you posting here lmao

Having both is optimal but look at mms and their gf or wives. They aren’t fucking top tier women those women fuck rich high status men

How do you even figure out how to get the internet started?

Oh you date models on a daily? Why are you posting here lmao
But that doesnt make sense.I think it has nothing to do with the male model looks but more with themselves and the women they choose

manlet, framlet, uglylet,
Still slays models daily because of status he doesn’t need to spend millions on looksmaxing or gymcel

Still slays models daily because of status he doesn’t need to spend millions on looksmaxing or gymcel
which models ? don't believe it

Not too mention he got me tood because a girl regretted fucking his subhuman ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back