Prets < DOM

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
Had a talk with a girl today
Asked if her taste ever changed from more prettyboy to masculine looking

She told me no she always preferred masculine looking boys, it's just when younger not many boys look masculine and she wouldn't have like to date someone more than 3 years older.

She said her friends was similar in taste, but a good looking non masculine boy was still better than a ugly masculine one.

But keep in mind this was a scandinavian girl and may not be the same elsewhere

@Moggy @Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3043
But keep in mind this was a scandinavian girl and may not be the same elsewhere
it's even more pregnant outside western world where effeminate males are seen as fag.
it's legit.
The only way to have the largest appeal for pretty looking males is to be a robust prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and Deleted member 5187
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 3043
it's even more pregnant outside western world where effeminate males are seen as fag.
it's legit.
The only way to have the largest appeal for pretty looking males is to be a robust prettyboy.
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Its kinda true.
Just kinda though.
Dom is reall important.
But I still like masucline pretty mix.
More than just dom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LizardEyes, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187
Its kinda true.
Just kinda though.
Dom is reall important.
But I still like masucline pretty mix.
More than just dom
Yeah its probaly a mix like mascthetic
Just didnt ask that

But probaly what she meant with:
A GL pretty boy is better than a ugly masculine one but the best is a GL masculine one

Also high T men aren't well liked by other men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2352
Yeah its probaly a mix like mascthetic
Just didnt ask that

But probaly what she meant with:
A GL pretty boy is better than a ugly masculine one but the best is a GL masculine one

Also high T men aren't well liked by other men
Is brock lesnar gl masculine or ugly masculine?

Is brock lesnar gl masculine or ugly masculine?
I would imagine girls saying ugly masculine
But some will like his size etc but this is a way more narrow part of women finding him attractive

cope bestlooking man in the world was a prettyboy
Chico2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I would imagine girls saying ugly masculine
But some will like his size etc but this is a way more narrow part of women finding him attractive
I feel like many women will still like his look becuaese he looks very masculine and big although not extrme attractive . And some will dislike it. Imo he would be better then a typical average guy imo.

LTM and STM > DOM > Prettyboy

Most people here seem to think people like Nick Bateman or Jason Mamoa are DOM when they aren't.
Real DOM's have significantly higher bone mass than commonly described "DOM" men on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 5187

Most people here seem to think people like Nick Bateman or Jason Mamoa are DOM when they aren't.
Real DOM's have significantly higher bone mass than commonly described "DOM" men on this forum.
Is he a real dom?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200424-124408_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200424-124408_Samsung Internet.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5

Was Ramirez DOM or ?

Is he a real dom?
Let me just get one thing straight before I answer this.

You can have high testosterone and still not have DOM bones. Dude above looks like an ogre so he probably has high testosterone but not DOM bone structure

Basically high T and bone structure is correlation not causation. If life was all about complete Testosterone levels, the ideal male would have body hair and a full beard, with ample amounts of fat.

You can also technically look less masculine than someone, but still have better bone structure due to skull or neotenous traits

Was Ramirez DOM or ?

Between DOM and STM. I'd consider sean Opry DOM

You really shouldn't take this seriously. Just know that a minimum amount of dimorphism is required to be considered good looking by women. If you are LTM and are getting rejected, it's because you're ugly, not because you aren't dimorphic enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Let me just get one thing straight before I answer this.

You can have high testosterone and still not have DOM bones. Dude above looks like an ogre so he probably has high testosterone but not DOM bone structure

Basically high T and bone structure is correlation not causation. If life was all about complete Testosterone levels, the ideal male would have body hair and a full beard, with ample amounts of fat.

You can also technically look less masculine than someone, but still have better bone structure due to skull or neotenous traits

View attachment 372437
Between DOM and STM. I'd consider sean Opry DOM
View attachment 372441

You really shouldn't take this seriously. Just know that a minimum amount of dimorphism is required to be considered good looking by women. If you are LTM and are getting rejected, it's because you're ugly, not because you aren't dimorphic enough.
View attachment 372444

View attachment 372446
Well that guy i showed above his bone structure is pretty dom and big especially jaw. But he probaly does not have extreme dom features. Hes also asian.

What i told y'all