Pretty boy archetype is more powerful than masculine Chad.

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
Atleast in terms of desirability, it seems cuteness is superior to traditional masculine. Even in dogs, the cute ones were kept and became very popular, this is why even stray dogs are really cute, likewise with cats, no human liked the obvious wild looking cats and preferred the more cute ones.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: StalinCel, aleksander, Itsjoeverlol and 8 others
you're right, k pop changed the market. You either need to look like a girl or you'll die a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
you're right, k pop changed the market. You either need to look like a girl or you'll die a virgin.
No u just need to have a mix of masculine and feminine features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Deleted member 7580
No u just need to have a mix of masculine and feminine features.
no gen z women wanna fuck feminine now, it's over for masuculinity. I blame tiktok and gooks

You might be right. Clean shaven might be the best

Some guys still say beard and masculine is best. Zherka says this and so does fresh n fit and a few others.

:feelswhere:

Attachments

• gook propaganda.jpg
    gook propaganda.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
Atleast in terms of desirability, it seems cuteness is superior to traditional masculine. Even in dogs, the cute ones were kept and became very popular, this is why even stray dogs are really cute, likewise with cats, no human liked the obvious wild looking cats and preferred the more cute ones.
Water

Time and time again my hypothesis that the forum is average negative IQ is proven over and over again

Time and time again my hypothesis that the forum is average negative IQ is proven over and over again
he's right.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
im not talking about cope subhooman gets called cute im talking about real deal prettyboy archetype being the true strongest archetype and the ancients had it right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
young girls more likely to choose prettyboys instead of masculine chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Agendum
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Agendum
Can you be a 27 year old pretty boy?
Why not if you have flawless skin, collagen and hair at 27. Age is a man made concept, your age is what you look like. If you're a 20 year old with receding hairline, shit collagen and nasal folds + forehead wrinkles mfker you're 30 if you look 30 it don't matter what it say on your ID card.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Phillybeard1996
no gen z women wanna fuck feminine now, it's over for masuculinity. I blame tiktok and gooks
It's true. Year ago I had long hair up to my shoulders. So many women stared at me, many were so polite and smily with me and some aproached me. However still you nedd masculine features combining with feminine

It's true. Year ago I had long hair up to my shoulders. So many women stared at me, many were so polite and smily with me and some aproached me. However still you nedd masculine features combining with feminine

Are you a teenager?

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
i look like a deformed nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
no i look good

U disagree w anything that doesn’t fit ur agenda

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui