- small femenine foid tier nose
- tiktoker hair
- faggotmaxx
- big lips
- good harmony

Water

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Hair, full lips, harmony, eye area, leanness, quality skin and underrecognized quality of having some masculine dimorphic features to not fall into cuteceldom.

Aside from that there's alot of variance and you can't narrow it down to very specific features

Hair, full lips, harmony, eye area, leanness, quality skin and underrecognized quality of having some masculine dimorphic features to not fall into cuteceldom.

Aside from that there's alot of variance and you can't narrow it down to very specific features
No, you can’t be a pretty boy with gandy tier middle face and nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Midface and nose is the difference between a prettyboy and chad. You can be a chad with Jew nose but not a pretty boy with a Jew nose

Midface and nose is the difference between a prettyboy and chad. You can be a chad with Jew nose but not a pretty boy with a Jew nose
Is chalamet considered jewnose?

Is chalamet considered jewnose?
I consider Roman/Aquiline noses Jewish. Chads with big skulls pull it well but ur fucked if u have perfect pretty boy features but a Roman nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Jewnose is basically all semetic/sandcel noses

cutecel/baby face is more favored

at least if your tall, baby face 6'2 dude at my school slays unbelievable amounts

chico would be cutecel if he was not 6'4

cutecel + tall is so op

can it get any more water than this?

Longer midfaces are the most dimorphic trait a man can have

Longer midfaces are the most dimorphic trait a man can have
only with a tall skull otherwise it just makes you look like an alien

• +1
Reactions: DoII