autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
Pretty to look at but can also make her feel safe
Robust pretty boy mogs!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, hypernormie, TechnoBoss and 8 others
Pretty boyfeatures (small nose, good eyes, skin,hair) with robust bone structure and frame ideal people always been saying tht. The best looking people have a balance of masculine and feminine.

• +1
Reactions: valentisxm, hypernormie, TechnoBoss and 7 others
tall height and athletic physique
This is ideal (ignore the homo dancing and music just talking the look). Mix of pretty and masculine. Masculine jaw/cheekbones//muscular body/ with long thick hair and pretty boy facial features eyes, thick eyebrows, nose and thick long hair. Basically a mix of masculine and feminine.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and TitusA
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and thebuffdon690
Pretty to look at but can also make her feel safe
Robust pretty boy mogs!
You don’t need muscles to be robust, just have good bones and wide frame. Muscles are copeeee

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic, truthhurts, SoundnVision and 2 others
Oh yh I agree some girls prefer more of a type of look. For example black girls and eastern european women tend to like more masculine looking guys in my experience. Just talking for general appeal.
Yes. My thread goes super in on this in detail you should check it out.

It’s also helpful to see what archetypes do well for specific situations such as If you want an LTR with a girl or just a generic ONS etc.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and TitusA
This is ideal (ignore the homo dancing and music just talking the look). Mix of pretty and masculine. Masculine jaw/cheekbones//muscular body/ with long thick hair and pretty boy facial features eyes, thick eyebrows, nose and thick long hair. Basically a mix of masculine and feminine.

rick rude mogs

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You don’t need muscles to be robust, just have good bones and wide frame. Muscles are copeeee
no muscles like Kaden Hammond and Vinnie Hacker will always be ideal

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Most need muscles because they arent gifted with natural large frame and natural v-taper. Ofc gotta not go overboard and be musclebound either. Just gain enough to make ur body look bigger, proportioned, v shaped and still athletic.

• +1
Muscles can fraud good frame
If you have an average frame, gym will not make you have a good frame
no muscles like Kaden Hammond and Vinnie Hacker will always be ideal
Some muscle is ideal, vinnie hacker has ideal physique with some muscle so im not sure where you got “no muscle”
Most need muscles because they arent gifted with natural large frame and natural v-taper. Ofc gotta not go overboard and be musclebound either. Just gain enough to make ur body look bigger, proportioned, v shaped and still athletic.
Most will never have a good frame because like you said they weren’t born with a large frame

Some muscle is ideal, vinnie hacker has ideal physique with some muscle so im not sure where you got “no muscle”

Most will never have a good frame because like you said they weren’t born with a large frame
they don't have some muscle, they have a good amount compared to the average person who is unaware of lifting they will be impressed.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and AlbinoMaxxer
they don't have some muscle, they have a good amount compared to the average person who is unaware of lifting they will be impressed.
Oh wish u wouldve put a comma there, i wouldve been able to understand if i was on addy atm but im slow asf atm. I agree though

Gym wont but gym + steroids (low dose testosterone will). Only takes a low dose test to make ur shoulders look massively bigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and AlbinoMaxxer
Not very muscular just a defined body

99th percentile biacromial is 18 inches. it’s basically impossible to be wide without muscle. and being wide is meaningless for feeling protected anyway when the guy has pencil arms, benches less than a plate, and can’t even comfortably lift the girl up during sex. how is she meant to feel protected by that when each time they walk in public they’ll see ACTUAL intimidating moggers? what if i walk past that couple? JFL

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Clavicular and castizo
99th percentile biacromial is 18 inches. it’s basically impossible to be wide without muscle. and being wide is meaningless for feeling protected anyway when the guy has pencil arms, benches less than a plate, and can’t even comfortably lift the girl up during sex. how is she meant to feel protected by that when each time they walk in public they’ll see ACTUAL intimidating moggers? what if i walk past that couple? JFL
What roids did you take bhai

WOMEN HATE MUSCLES BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID

Describing me :feelshah:

• +1
You overdid it with roids collagencel, have fun grandpa!

my collagen is comically good, in fact on my shift yesterday I had a group of women calling me a "manchild" as a joke because I have a "babyface" yet I'm "so big". recently I even ran into some pslers irl whom I hung out with, and they witnessed me getting guessed 18 almost every time and we joked about "tretinoin coming in clutch" every single time. i get asked what i do for my skin in a fairly consistent basis. don't tell me you fell for my "descension" thread that was created to prove the forum has no critical thinking skills...? you realise the before pics are the after pics, right? imagine thinking I'd ever get bad collagen with top tier aging genetics + avoiding all UV exposure + using tretinoin.

nice attempt at a red herring though. back on the topic perhaps, little buddy?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
my collagen is comically good, in fact on my shift yesterday I had a group of women calling me a "manchild" as a joke because I have a "babyface" yet I'm "so big". recently I even ran into some pslers irl whom I hung out with, and they witnessed me getting guessed 18 almost every time and we joked about "tretinoin coming in clutch" every single time. i get asked what i do for my skin in a fairly consistent basis. don't tell me you fell for my "descension" thread that was created to prove the forum has no critical thinking skills...? you realise the before pics are the after pics, right? imagine thinking I'd ever get bad collagen with top tier aging genetics + avoiding all UV exposure + using tretinoin.

nice attempt at a red herring though. back on the topic perhaps, little buddy?
IMG 1523

no worries, my little brainless compeer! i understand that you have neither the required attention span nor the confidence to read that right now!

bookmark the post and come back next time you agonise TAAR1: the ultimate solution to all your problems!

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and 9898
View attachment 3188587
no worries, my little brainless compeer! i understand that you have neither the required attention span nor the confidence to read that right now!

bookmark the post and come back next time you agonise TAAR1: the ultimate solution to all your problems!
Dnr collagen404cel

Just look like prime Tom Welling theory

leaving clark kent GIF by HULU
getting ready clark kent GIF by HULU

• +1
Masthetic is the objective ideal

• +1
Roids dont age you unless taken to ridiculous bodybuilding extremes. Id actually say trt with 5arinhibitor and a couple high dose test cycles each year is anti aging.

This idea roids age you is based off bodybuilders and fitness competitors that take enormous amounts, eat enormous amounts, cut to extremely low bodyfat for weeks(which stresses the body beyond belief), often use sunbeds and also use hgh in mega doses which just turns u into an ugly fk. Ofc if u live like that and ur also walking around with fatty liver and high blood pressure for two decades your going to age extra fast.

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´