Pretty boys age horribly

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
I was talking to this dude on Reddit today. Apparently when he was a teen he got tons of attention and compliments from girls and was even approached, but now women are not interested in him anymore. He says he looks about the same as he did then and hasn't aged noticeably at all. Only PSL 7+ pretty boys like Chico can pull off being a pretty boy after teenage years. Other pretty boys (@Orb as an example) are doomed after like age 19 unless they become more masculine with age.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and BrettyBoy
fucking cope. pretty boys age into robust, rugged chads. the only exception is if youre a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and xit
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Cope. Only some do, most aren't that lucky
fucking serious bro? maybe if youre a gay twink whos only appeal is that he looks like hes 14, MAYBE BRO. but for everyone else, tall twinks evolve like pokemon into rugged mature men because for them, the dopamine high never stops, its all 100% full throttle party time for them,

are you a gay twink femboy faggot? no? then what do you know?girls want pretty boy chads, whether its young vanilla ice or tiktok e boy

dont cope me bro when i already coped you first, im an O G nigga and these streets are mine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3123
It’s best to have feminine and masculine traits. Frame and height are very important for aging too.

I was talking to this dude on Reddit today. Apparently when he was a teen he got tons of attention and compliments from girls and was even approached, but now women are not interested in him anymore. He says he looks about the same as he did then and hasn't aged noticeably at all. Only PSL 7+ pretty boys like Chico can pull off being a pretty boy after teenage years. Other pretty boys (@Orb as an example) are doomed after like age 19 unless they become more masculine with age.
May the holy powers of Beard cure all neglected prettyboys and restore their ability to follow the holy mission of giving their divine semen to an infinite number of fertile Staceys to enrich life with high-prenatal-t Chad babies.

It’s best to have feminine and masculine traits. Frame and height are very important for aging too.
feminine and masculine doesnt exist, only youth and maturity

strong double brewed cope if you believe this shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
fucking serious bro? maybe if youre a gay twink whos only appeal is that he looks like hes 14, MAYBE BRO. but for everyone else, tall twinks evolve like pokemon into rugged mature men because for them, the dopamine high never stops, its all 100% full throttle party time for them,

are you a gay twink femboy faggot? no? then what do you know?girls want pretty boy chads, whether its young vanilla ice or tiktok e boy

dont cope me bro when i already coped you first, im an O G nigga and these streets are mine.
If that was true then why does the guy I talked to on Reddit have a completely different story? jfl at your gigacope. He literally said that although he used to get a ton of attention from girls when he is younger, women his age don't find him attractive and he's in his 20's.

Lol everyone ages shitty.But yeah prettyboys even faster.Unless you take good care of your collagen and skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If that was true then why does the guy I talked to on Reddit have a completely different story? jfl at your gigacope. He literally said that although he used to get a ton of attention from girls when he is younger, women his age don't find him attractive and he's in his 20's.
stop calling cope on my cope you schizophrenic animal

Lol everyone ages shitty.But yeah prettyboys even faster.Unless you take good care of your collagen and skin
It's not just this, it's also that they aren't attractive to women older than age 18 unless they become more masculine over time (some do, others don't)

It's not just this, it's also that they aren't attractive to women older than age 18 unless they become more masculine over time (some do, others don't)
Yea well some prettyboys transition into maesthatic chads prob.I think It depends if your jaw is narrow or wide.If Its Narrow you need to Go for jbs for ever or you give up on your prettyboy life and grow a beard.Wide jaw + pretty face is good tho.Your whole life

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Asians Prettyboys don't age till 30

LeoDicapriotransformation.png

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Reminder: Women would rather fuck this 12yo pretty boy than you.
f930b850ff269b93575685ecdd139ab7.jpg

LeoDicapriotransformation.png
hqdefault.jpg

i’m so glad i look masc, even if it’s not good at 17