images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, TheMewingBBC, BigBoy and 1 other person
muh maxilla

ryan gosling still slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 470, BigBoy and 2 others
Even though ryan gosling is 4.75-5 psl but he still looks like a slayer i don't know what it is

Even though ryan gosling is 4.75-5 psl but he still looks like a slayer i don't know what it is
He lives rent Free inside pslers Head.
Ton of women want him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, BigBoy and Deleted member 2095
Only his side profile sucks, his front above average. Without his statusmax there wouldn't be so many women that want him.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Exactly that's why it's mind boggling
hes a hit or miss for women. they either think hes hot or not, theres no middle ground for him from what ive seen.

before psl i assumed he was gl judging by the hype around him, but everyone thats on red/blackpilled forums says hes ugly. he looks like an avg white guy tbh i think its due to his statusmax

hes a hit or miss for women. they either think hes hot or not, theres no middle ground for him from what ive seen.

before psl i assumed he was gl judging by the hype around him, but everyone thats on red/blackpilled forums says hes ugly. he looks like an avg white guy tbh i think its due to his statusmax
Same he looks average to me

• +1
Same he looks average to me
fucking lol i just researched it

women dont find him attractive. its more other women find him attractive so they assume he is. practically none of the women in these threads consider him attractive

absolutely brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

women dont find him attractive. its more other women find him attractive so they assume he is. practically none of the women in these threads consider him attractive

absolutely brutal

Literally statusmaxxing so the blackpill stands always tall

• +1
He's pretty physically attractive.... a little too puppy dog eyed for me but I can definitely agree that he's good looking.
He's also played the lead in some pretty romantic films so i'm sure there's an element on fantasy in that sense. Also he's famous.
GrizzledAnguishedIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif