• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, mrdouchebag, soover4me and 10 others
That's the description of a MTB
Be Quiet Margot Robbie GIF by Saturday Night Live

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, lemonnz, thegiganigga and 5 others
Attractive girls have good bones, they're just not as big or angular as guys.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, lemonnz, jisko32 and 10 others
Attractive girls have good bones, they're just not as big or angular as guys.
I think what he's trying to say is that women can get away with being recessed and boneless because to us it will look feminine/cute, not always the case obviously but yh OP is kinda right tbh. I'd rather a cute boneless girl than some manjawed PSL foid

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, coisbhai, DeadTrees and 6 others
I think what he's trying to say is that women can get away with being recessed and boneless because to us it will look feminine/cute, not always the case obviously but yh OP is kinda right tbh. I'd rather a cute boneless girl than some manjawed PSL foid
not certainly recessed, i want her to be forward grown properly, but imo a ideal girl is cute and feminine and doesnt have those angular, sharp type of bones

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Jova, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
not certainly recessed, i want her to be forward grown properly, but imo a ideal girl is cute and feminine and doesnt have those angular, sharp type of bones
Yh some foids have narrow/recessed jaw but decent non-recessed chin and it looks perfect, they look cute and feminine. Actually i have 2 decent examples of both types, one is feminine/cute, other is objectively attractive with good jaw/etc but not a huge jaw, just good for a foid. For a woman to look good with strong bones, her jaw has to be sharp/angular but not big. big jaws only look good on men.

Attachments

• 4190653_1718234539414.png
    4190653_1718234539414.png
    430.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4196326_1718503783313.png
    4196326_1718503783313.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Lonenely sigma
Yh some foids have narrow/recessed jaw but decent non-recessed chin and it looks perfect, they look cute and feminine. Actually i have 2 decent examples of both types, one is feminine/cute, other is objectively attractive with good jaw/etc but not a huge jaw, just good for a foid. For a woman to look good with strong bones, her jaw has to be sharp/angular but not big. big jaws only look good on men.
1st bitch looks ai generated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Gaygymmaxx, PeiFan94 and 1 other person
True. Thats why I always thought margot robbie was average at best. Short and squared face with hollow cheeks, who tf likes that?

Tall and V-shaped mandible mogs

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
@Pei this is proof Nicki Minaj is ogre compared to normal women

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pei and shizuku11111
First one is very gl but the second one looks too masculine imo

it's about general shape and neoteny, but there needs to be enough bone projection to avoid being a potato

zx3p1uq1qst11.jpg

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr

Attachments

• IMG_1821.gif
    IMG_1821.gif
    300.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1806.png
    IMG_1806.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
short wide face is a prerequisite for being feminine

61uVhYITHlL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I just wanna hit it raw on a 5’4” recessed incel factory with pretty blue eyes again, they need me and my big jaw and chin.

First one is very gl but the second one looks too masculine imo
too masculine? how? her jaw is sharp/angular but not big at all. She's objectively 5 PSL and very good looking for a woman, especially a paki foid. You want to see too masculine? here is a picture of someone with too big of a jaw that is masc.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
doutzen-kroes.gif

giphy.webp

The most beautiful women have all three. Noone can reach the pinnacle of beauty if they lack bones. Just like noone can truly please a woman unless they have a 8x6+ penis.

cope, women usually have more protruding cheekbones, means it more feminine

jfl if you like foids with bones you're gay

most attractive foids are boneless

• +1
low t cuck preferences
dnr

• +1
Reactions: jisko32