Pretty halo is as real as it gets

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
I know from my own crush tbh after all the red flags and her being an annoying bitch laughing all the time about ppl in their backs I would probably still date her over an uglier girl who’s actually a good person

The amount of shit I see her do does make my lust lower but I would be coping if I said i would reject dating her if I had the chance :feelskek:

It’s just brutal at the end of the day I’m no different than a foid

when just looking at a guy or a girls face move gives u dopamine it’s hard to take anything as bad IT’s mindblowing to me

imagine bro

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
when just looking at a guy or a girls face move gives u dopamine it’s hard to take anything as bad IT’s mindblowing to me
brother that's in your case, I can control my urges, maybe because I'm asexual, idk

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and Iasacrko
brother that's in your case, I can control my urges, maybe because I'm asexual, idk
If ur asexual than sure but I seek romance nigga

And that’s why I’m vulnerable to this

I don’t feel it much the last time I had a crush was 2 years ago but you don’t really care about what they say u just like to look at them talk

It’s probably how girls feel when Chad is saying stupid shit just agree with everything and keep watching his eyes

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and PeakIncels
If ur asexual than sure but I seek romance nigga

And that’s why I’m vulnerable to this

I don’t feel it much the last time I had a crush was 2 years ago but you don’t really care about what they say u just like to look at them talk

It’s probably how girls feel when Chad is saying stupid shit just agree with everything and keep watching his eyes
the thing is that you know about blackpill but still get ran over by it and act by it, so you see a hot bitch like you said bla bla and you want her

it's just that since you know about the truth I would have liked if you'd tried to actually avoid it idk, prevent it from being a victim too?
either way

this is my schizo rambling, I just woke up so maybe I'm just typing some blabbering rubbish bs

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Laughing about other people doesn't make you a bad person unless you have soyboy morals

the thing is that you know about blackpill but still get ran over by it and act by it, so you see a hot bitch like you said bla bla and you want her

it's just that since you know about the truth I would have liked if you'd tried to actually avoid it idk, prevent it from being a victim too?
either way

this is my schizo rambling, I just woke up so maybe I'm just typing some blabbering rubbish bs
I have enough self awareness to know reality

Blackpillers like to say they are enlightened and would never but the first girl who gives them any attention is suddenly different than any other

I would say a very very small % of blackpillers actually would stand for the blackpill

• +1
Laughing about other people doesn't make you a bad person unless you have soyboy morals
Well she is too bad her face is a dopamine machine or I wouldn’t even listen to her bulshit

• +1
I have enough self awareness to know reality

Blackpillers like to say they are enlightened and would never but the first girl who gives them any attention is suddenly different than any other

I would say a very very small % of blackpillers actually would stand for the blackpill
idk what to tell you but slay that girl for me bro