Pretty privilege's polar opposite that no one talks about

T

Turtle

Silver
if you're on the extreme end of ugliness or weird looking-ness, sometimes peoples treatment of you can actually mimic the way attractive people are treated, and people are actually nice to you and go out of their way to help you because they assume that you're disabled and low IQ because of how ugly you are, there's been plenty of times where this has happened to me and I'm like "oh maybe I'm not as bad looking as I thought" then a few hours later I realize that they were treating me like I have down syndrome or something and I immediately want to just lay down and fucking cry and drink myself into a stupor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and greycel
if you're on the extreme end of ugliness or weird looking-ness, sometimes peoples treatment of you can actually mimic the way attractive people are treated, and people are actually nice to you and go out of their way to help you because they assume that you're disabled and low IQ because of how ugly you are, there's been plenty of times where this has happened to me and I'm like "oh maybe I'm not as bad looking as I thought" then a few hours later I realize that they were treating me like I have down syndrome or something and I immediately want to just lay down and fucking cry and drink myself into a stupor
Exactly to how normies react with me
Or when girls smile at me, they feel bad. I'd rather them just not acknowledge my existence

Do you know how peaceful it would be to do stuff without being judged either positively or negatively.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air