Prettyboy-maxing, know your demographic

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
DISCLAIMER

This refers to zoomers males who look kinda feminine and have high indacators of health/youth with fluffy hair. They are typically boneless and go viral on tiktok from Iip syncing and yet have JBs wet in the comments

This does NOT refer to robust chads with feminine features

Only on TikTok can pretty boys consistently get female attention because only the ones who LIKE THEM will bother to engage, comment, like etc.

And remember, its only the HTN+ ones getting this attention

In real life, there are many factors to consider if you want to try this strategy and not just dump money, effort, and reputation into a style that doesn't fit the niche of girls you want to attract

The ones I've seen in person are not in order but almost equal in importance

Not hard to understand, prettyboymaxxing works the best from 14-25, it doesn't matter if some random Chad can get away with it past that you are NOT him

At 25+ your appeal range for women goes down exponentially since women are done fucking around and want something serious. Plus the youthful look this relies on starts to fade and the idea of a 28-year-old pretty boy who isn't a literal Chad just looks like a faggot:ROFLMAO:

AREA/CITY/COUNTRY

In terms of the West, this style should appeal to most JBs in liberal cities, I don't see this style working AS well in the Midwest or red states but someone else will have to verify. I would not try this in some non-western country that has low GDP or poor living conditions as most women will not be receptive to a feminine adjacent guy.

RELIGION/CULTURE

If you are trying to attract girls of a specific religion, let's say Christianity, in my experience don't make it so obvious or overly feminine, you WILL be mocked behind your back and alluded to being a faggot. These women want sports-watching, burger-grilling, hunting/camping kinda men not pretty boys. I do not see Muslim girls being too attracted to this at all but ill let someone else shed more light on that

RACE

White pretty boys will have the most success overall since that niche is up there for white JBs and they started that trend. White parents are less likely to lose their shit over this but this is anecdotal. This style appeals to all races of women who like prettyboys but mostly white women/ Asian women will be receptive to it

I rarely see legit black pretty boys just stylemaxxed ones who don't look like thugs. The few that do prettyboymaxx are hated by MOST black women and either appeal to less hood black women or white women.

I see mostly Koreans wear the prettyboy style where I live and it does work for them. I guess you could call this kpop maxxing whatever its name it is expected of them. Most Asian guys I know have circular glasses and a very soft style, its almost like a starter pack jfl

I know a few South Asian guys who have kinda pretty boy maxxed and they get mocked for being zesty. The haircut is about as far as I would go to fit this niche, I cant see parents being approving of chains, necklaces, and peicings. It does seem to kinda work for third gen indian girls in the West.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jollibee, Lonenely sigma, HTNcutecel and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: nathan
shameless bump

I presume that by "prettyboy" you mean pics related.
1757242 d91dd8c2b1c4302f190c41544aec7fb0

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and TechnoBoss
for prettyboy maxxing over 25 just stay skinny and have lots of hair

im talking about boneless almost faggot appealing guys who get simped on by JBs
In that case they get 0. Basically inkwells in denial.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
Not exactly, more like the typical tiktok zoomer who gets simped on in the comments but just has fluffy hair and indacators of youth with a more soft style
ironically my wife loves the robust pretty boy look, I remember showing her pics of men to rate from @WanderingBurro

we are both muslim

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and 0S4MA
ironically my wife loves the robust pretty boy look, I remember showing her pics of men to rate from @WanderingBurro

we are both muslim
I dont mean robust pretty boys, I mean the ones that go viral on tiktok but are boneless and just have fluffy hair and indacators of health/youth

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I dont mean robust pretty boys, I mean the ones that go viral on tiktok but are boneless and just have fluffy hair and indacators of health/youth
Oh. So boneless types. Examples of boneless pretty boys?

Oh. So boneless types. Examples of boneless pretty boys?

they have many JBs wet in the comments btw, and what I searched to find them were "tiktok boys" and underneath the sub sections were "top 10 hottest tiktok boys"

literal cagefuel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, St.TikTokcel and Xangsane
DISCLAIMER

This refers to zoomers males who look kinda feminine and have high indacators of health/youth with fluffy hair. They are typically boneless and go viral on tiktok from Iip syncing and yet have JBs wet in the comments

This does NOT refer to robust chads with feminine features

Only on TikTok can pretty boys consistently get female attention because only the ones who LIKE THEM will bother to engage, comment, like etc.

And remember, its only the HTN+ ones getting this attention

In real life, there are many factors to consider if you want to try this strategy and not just dump money, effort, and reputation into a style that doesn't fit the niche of girls you want to attract

The ones I've seen in person are not in order but almost equal in importance

Not hard to understand, prettyboymaxxing works the best from 14-25, it doesn't matter if some random Chad can get away with it past that you are NOT him

At 25+ your appeal range for women goes down exponentially since women are done fucking around and want something serious. Plus the youthful look this relies on starts to fade and the idea of a 28-year-old pretty boy who isn't a literal Chad just looks like a faggot:ROFLMAO:

AREA/CITY/COUNTRY

In terms of the West, this style should appeal to most JBs in liberal cities, I don't see this style working AS well in the Midwest or red states but someone else will have to verify. I would not try this in some non-western country that has low GDP or poor living conditions as most women will not be receptive to a feminine adjacent guy.

RELIGION/CULTURE

If you are trying to attract girls of a specific religion, let's say Christianity, in my experience don't make it so obvious or overly feminine, you WILL be mocked behind your back and alluded to being a faggot. These women want sports-watching, burger-grilling, hunting/camping kinda men not pretty boys. I do not see Muslim girls being too attracted to this at all but ill let someone else shed more light on that

RACE

White pretty boys will have the most success overall since that niche is up there for white JBs and they started that trend. White parents are less likely to lose their shit over this but this is anecdotal. This style appeals to all races of women who like prettyboys but mostly white women/ Asian women will be receptive to it

I rarely see legit black pretty boys just stylemaxxed ones who don't look like thugs. The few that do prettyboymaxx are hated by MOST black women and either appeal to less hood black women or white women.

I see mostly Koreans wear the prettyboy style where I live and it does work for them. I guess you could call this kpop maxxing whatever its name it is expected of them. Most Asian guys I know have circular glasses and a very soft style, its almost like a starter pack jfl

I know a few South Asian guys who have kinda pretty boy maxxed and they get mocked for being zesty. The haircut is about as far as I would go to fit this niche, I cant see parents being approving of chains, necklaces, and peicings. It does seem to kinda work for third gen indian girls in the West.
Just be HTN+ and have a pretty boy zoomer hairstyle and wear soft boy clothes to summarize it.

Just be HTN+ and have a pretty boy zoomer hairstyle and wear soft boy clothes to summarize it.
you can be MTN plus and do this
View attachment 2999519View attachment 2999520View attachment 2999521

they have many JBs in the comments btw, and what I searched to find them were "tiktok boys" and underneath the sub sections were "top 10 hottest tiktok boys"

literal cagefuel
these guys arent HTN by any means and yet have JBs in the comments simping

• JFL
you can be MTN plus and do this

these guys arent HTN by any means and yet have JBs in the comments simping
THEN WHEN THEY GROW UP THEY GO ON ONLYFANS TO GET RAWDOGGED (NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND)
JUST LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED WITH WILLIAM ROEPSTORFF (I POSTED ABOUT HIM)

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Xangsane
doubt it, I know many in real life who pull JBs easily looking like this
SO THEY LOOK FOR JBW + HAIR RATHER THAN GENES AND BEAUTY
JFLLLLLLL

• +1
Why do you think this is? What is your reasoning?
they will do anything for social validation. Prettyboys are in right now even the jawless ones
I have even seen foids reject chadlite+ masc-robust prettyboy (that lean maesthetic) men for these niggas

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It doesn’t add bone mass but it covers some of your falios
You're replying to someone that has hair longer than most foids. It doesn't do shit. You look the same.
doubt it, I know many in real life who pull JBs easily looking like this
All are truecels here.

these guys that do this arent sub MTN, only a few are
they will do anything for social validation. Prettyboys are in right now even the jawless ones
I have even seen foids reject chadlite+ masc-robust prettyboy (that lean maesthetic) men for these niggas
IDIOTS JFL

RELIGION/CULTURE

I do not see Muslim girls being too attracted to this at all but ill let someone else shed more light on that
It still applies generally and again mostly must have all those other traits too (i.e. young). Depends on religiousity because some girls want bearded chaddam. But overall definitely has appeal, especially amongst western Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and 0S4MA
You're replying to someone that has hair longer than most foids. It doesn't do shit. You look the same.

All are truecels here.
IMG 5247

IMG 5249

It matters bro

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and 0S4MA
guys that look like this slay where I live
Yeah, because he's good-looking, some fags on here think that there are guys who look like Josh McGregor just walking around everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 0S4MA
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, TechnoBoss, Xangsane and 1 other person
Good thread. Bump.

• Love it
Reactions: 0S4MA
good thread boyo

@try2beme @Jason Voorhees i dont really fit this demographic entirely but my bones arent really good enough to be masc. What direction should i go

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and 0S4MA
good thread boyo

@try2beme @Jason Voorhees i dont really fit this demographic entirely but my bones arent really good enough to be masc. What direction should i go
It resonates

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
View attachment 2999519View attachment 2999520View attachment 2999521

they have many JBs wet in the comments btw, and what I searched to find them were "tiktok boys" and underneath the sub sections were "top 10 hottest tiktok boys"

literal cagefuel
Benji Krol (middle) isn't boneless, he has quite a bit of bonemass with wide cheeks and a rather defined jaw. Not to mention he's also in his 20's. The other two aren't that strong though I wouldn't exactly call them boneless as they have strong chins and alright eye areas.

When I think of boneless prettyboys I think of young guys with very little facial definition and ride entirely off being young. They usually age like milk very quickly.

Boneless pboys