Prettyboy vs masc argument

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
This argument is so stupid. Just be goodlooking theory. All the pretty boys have very good masculine facial structures compared to normie anyways, good jawline and eye areas. The cope is so ridiculous. A boneless subhuman is not what a prettyboy is. Leo bonemogs 90 percent of the male population. There wouldn’t be any attraction if they didn’t have masc feautures to begin with. @abmonger @Good_Little_Goy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 9779, Euclidd and 10 others
high iq thread from mirin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 6572
can you upload new videos with your sister?

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
i agree with you in principle

the problem is people try to cope on this site with less dimorphism and bones and then say "muh prettyboy"

if theres no coping, its fine

His point is that it isn't pretty boy vs. masculine

It is simply ugly vs. attractive, and that is the end of it
You guys already seem to agree with each other completely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
This argument is so stupid. Just be goodlooking theory. All the pretty boys have very good masculine facial structures compared to normie anyways, good jawline and eye areas. The cope is so ridiculous. A boneless subhuman is not what a prettyboy is. Leo bonemogs 90 percent of the male population. There wouldn’t be any attraction if they didn’t have masc feautures to begin with. @abmonger @Good_Little_Goy
I have to mascmaxx since I had acne and still have acne scars, working on getting rid of that with microneedling, will use retin a as well to get better skin, having good skin is a key characteristic of a prettyboy, you can't be a prettyboy without it,

I have to mascmaxx since I had acne and still have acne scars, working on getting rid of that with microneedling, will use retin a as well to get better skin, having good skin is a key characteristic of a prettyboy, you can't be a prettyboy without it,

Good skin isn't a pretty boy trait, that's just what is required to be gl lol

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7753, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
High class masc

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Fr man all this categories are retarded women don’t see this comparison at all. A prettyboy is masc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Euclidd, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
This is the viewpoint backed by science.
despite providing no studies of his own just some psl aspie thought experiment @abmonger puts the onus on me to back up my beliefs with studies.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6572
Proxy

• JFL
Jack Dawson
NN0t2DPBZe-wbRI8BD4EPxFwActoi5DJKCPATGhOwSBXkmtezDr_Ed5-VxfhyJsNkTv0DwoNforS1xJCWfvdz3LW2s9HCilUPqyhyJG0_45O8yXXyuA1L6zjMTec4iP_JCXje8JuUZRYu23ZuPuIBWo

legit. leo zygos and ramus mogs 99% of males

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6572
I mean, you didn't even accurately represent what I said in my original post, so I don't really care
No accurate representation for my face

• So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t
yeah I guess your right even masc chads and tyrones still have good skin, but my features are more DOM than they are prettyboy, plus I think it's better to be masc nowadays, since men are more low t than ever, imagine if the Jews put T in the waters instead of estrogen, see right now girls are getting hotter since more E, and men are getting uglier since more E, if you switch that to T, would that be helping to stop hypergamy since men would become better looking, and women would get uglier, just a thought

• +1
lmfao this whole prettyboy vs masc argument is SO retarded.

All pretty boys already look masculine as fuck, that's why they are pretty. What you guys consider 'masculine' is just people with hyper masculine traits. Both can easily look good and pull, end of story.

The only thing there is, is ugly vs. attractive

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, imparatorluk and Deleted member 6572
Fr man all this categories are retarded women don’t see this comparison at all. A prettyboy is masc
yeah you're right honestly it's just I really don't have good skin rn it's bringing down a point from 6/10 to 5/10 I would legit go up a full point if after I fix my skin problems, and am not lightskin black so I can't really do these things, but you're right GL is GL regardless

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6572
lmfao this whole prettyboy vs masc argument is SO retarded.

All pretty boys already look masculine as fuck, that's why they are pretty. What you guys consider 'masculine' is just people with hyper masculine traits. Both can easily look good and pull, end of story.

The only thing there is, is ugly vs. attractive

Yes, but the question is who mogs who. If you put a top-tier prettyboy next to a top-tier masc guy, who would women rather prefer?

And prettyboys aren't masc jfl, wtf r u talking about. Does this guy look masculine to you?

Noen Eubanks [ Tik Tok ] Height, Age, Wiki, Birthday, Gf & Net Worth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, 6485b025t and Deleted member 6572
Yes, but the question is who mogs who. If you put a top-tier prettyboy next to a top-tier masc guy, who would women rather prefer?
Bruh what? For both to be top tier they would have top tier bones. Their is no such thing as all these retarded categories

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 1332
Bruh what? For both to be top tier they would have top tier bones. Their is no such thing as all these retarded categories

Look at the guy I posted. He doesn't look masc AT ALL, yet has girls lusting for him. How do you explain that? He's a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and 6485b025t

Can you give me an example?

My point is that whatever you would give, if both people are very gl, you will be able to call either one a 'top-tier pretty boy' or a 'top-tier masc guy'.

These definitions are more than just artificial, they basically don't exist. The same traits that make a pretty boy attractive are the exact same traits that make a masculine guy attractive.

Also, you will never be able to know what women prefer. Doesn't matter if you are the top-tier pretty boy or top-tier masc, you won't be 100% successful with women anyway.

This argument is purely opinion based, with extremely loosely defined definitions.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6572
Can you give me an example?

My point is that whatever you would give, if both people are very gl, you will be able to call either one a 'top-tier pretty boy' or a 'top-tier masc guy'.

These definitions are more than just artificial, they basically don't exist. The same traits that make a pretty boy attractive are the exact same traits that make a masculine guy attractive.

Also, you will never be able to know what women prefer. Doesn't matter if you are the top-tier pretty boy or top-tier masc, you won't be 100% successful with women anyway.

This argument is purely opinion based, with extremely loosely defined definitions.

Look at my post again, I edited

Look at my post again, I edited

If that is your idea of a 'top-tier' anything outside of his raw bone structure and eye area... just lmfao. Doesn't matter that he's gl genetically, he literally looks like he is trying to tranny liberal-maxx as hard as he can.

Go find a picture of what you consider to be generic top tier pretty boy, and another of generic top tier masculine.

• +1
He is top tier because he appeals to girls
He’s not top tier tho. Top tier would be a model like chico
If that is your idea of a 'top-tier' anything outside of his raw bone structure and eye area... just lmfao. Doesn't matter that he's gl genetically, he literally looks like he is trying to tranny liberal-maxx as hard as he can.

Go find a picture of what you consider to be generic top tier pretty boy, and another of generic top tier masculine.
who obviously bone Mogs everyone here

He is top tier because he appeals to girls

If I showed a picture of that guy to any girl I knew they would laugh their asses off and call him cringe, lmfao. Guess over 50% of males are top tier because they 'appeal to girls' LOL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and 6485b025t
that guy that @TheCopefulCurry, posted is a legit faggot, he's not what a real Prettyboy looks like, real prettyboys are like Leo and have insane appeal similar to masc Dom's like Jon Hexum, GL is GL and can get any women basically regardless give or take certain situations

• +1
If that is your idea of a 'top-tier' anything outside of his raw bone structure and eye area... just lmfao. Can you give an actual serious example, that guy just looks legit retarded. Doesn't matter that he's gl, he literally looks like he is trying to tranny liberal-maxx as hard as he can

You wanted an example of an actual prettyboy, so I gave you one. I never said that a prettyboy mogs a masc or vice versa, it's impossible to say.

There is a clear line between masc / prettyboy, and this thread incorrectly conflates these two categories.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
that guy that @TheCopefulCurry, posted is a legit faggot, he's not what a real Prettyboy looks like, real prettyboys are like Leo and have insane appeal similar to masc Dom's like Jon Hexum, GL is GL and can get any women basically regardless give or take certain situations

@NordicIranian would disagree

You wanted an example of an actual prettyboy, so I gave you one. I never said that a prettyboy mogs a masc or vice versa, it's impossible to say.

There is a clear line between masc / prettyboy, and this thread incorrectly conflates these two categories.

If you can't define the terms by concrete features in each one, or provide solid pictures showing the difference between what makes either one what they are, you haven't got an argument

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6572
over 50% of men don't appeal to women

you are just speculating

empirically, he does very well on tiktok

I don't like his looks myself but he is good example of "prettyboy"

No shit lmfao. My point is that defining 'top-tier' as "they appeal to women" is absolutely braindead. If you don't appeal to ANY women at all you are a rare, actual trucel. "Appealing to women" is not a definition of characteristics, which is what this argument is about.

You have failed to provide a simple definition, or list of features that define a pretty boy vs. a masculine guy. All you have said so far is "there is clearly a difference between the two!" - and yet you haven't been able to concretely list what those difference are.

If you can't define the terms, the terms might as well not exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6572 and Copeful
You wanna know why Zach Cox mogs?

He has a prettyboy aesthetic while maintaining his masculinity. Hypermasc will only get you low value women that aren't very attractive. Prettyboy will get very attractive but quite young (16-19 year olds) girls. Zach Cox gets all the prime women. If you ask me, prettyboy > hypermasc. Face > everything. Your 6'5 height with a bloatmaxxed frame will not attract attractive women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
In my opinion the best one is a mix of the pretty boy and the masc so you have bigger appeal, but if i was forced to chose i would go for masc chad for lifelong appeal and cuz you can attract high E women.

And prettyboys aren't masc jfl, wtf r u talking about. Does this guy look masculine to you?

Noen Eubanks [ Tik Tok ] Height, Age, Wiki, Birthday, Gf & Net Worth
Forget all the gay aesthetics and look at his features. Low af brow ridge with very masculine hooded eyes. Masculine square forehead with nw0. Masculine sharp jaw, although on the narrow side (doesn’t matter because it is harmonious with his skull shape). Perfect proportions of facial thirds.

Women aren’t looking at him and saying he looks like a girl because of the jewelry and pink hair.

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd and Deleted member 6572