Prettyboymaxxed yet still unlucky as fuck

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
After I prettyboymaxxed I finally do have foids noticing me and treating me kindly. The only problem is that it's the wrong group of foids,the ones I don't want to fuck. All my current blonde crushes are treating me like shit while I see them fall for chads or prettier prettyboys. I don't know what do all these beautiful blonde girls have against me. They should be attracted to guys like me,not those brutes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angel, Zygos4Life and toolateforme
Standardcel detected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1551, Arkantos and 2 others
Probably because you're 5'7 and act severely autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2933 and 4 others
Because you’re still in high school. If you want to fuck, you need to become bf/gf. That’s literally the only way in high school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1464, toolateforme and 2 others
Because you’re still in high school. If you want to fuck, you need to become bf/gf. That’s literally the only way in high school.
lol my chadlite former classmate, fucked 2 foids (one of them was my onitis) in threesome at the party while having gf (she wasn't there of course). Jfl if you think that chad don't get blowjob threesome in toilet in school.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
lol my chadlite former classmate, fucked 2 foids (one of them was my onitis) in threesome at the party while having gf (she wasn't there of course). Jfl if you think that chad don't get blowjob threesome in toilet in school.
They most definitely lost their virginities before that event.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 2205
Cuckmax.me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

No sir. I knew 5'7-5'8 turboChad ( this is in South US height is much lower than it is in North US ) in high school. He was the only guy in school with 6 pack and muscles not flexing, fast as hell, strong as a mf'er

He is the definiton of genetic lottery, his mom was an actual landwhale could barely walk, his two brothers were shorter than him, ugly and fat as fuck, just like his mom. One of his brothers was gay too

Meanwhile he has been 10% bodyfat his whole life, chiseled jawline, excelled at football and track, banged atleast 30 chicks in high school, dated one of the top Staices too, later stole my buddies gf and gave her a baby

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
No sir. I knew 5'7-5'8 turboChad ( this is in South US height is much lower than it is in North US ) in high school. He was the only guy in school with 6 pack and muscles not flexing, fast as hell, strong as a mf'er

He is the definiton of genetic lottery, his mom was an actual landwhale could barely walk, his two brothers were shorter than him, ugly and fat as fuck, just like his mom. One of his brothers was gay too

Meanwhile he has been 10% bodyfat his whole life, chiseled jawline, excelled at football and track, banged atleast 30 chicks in high school, dated one of the top Staices too, later stole my buddies gf and gave her a baby
You just said he won the genetic lottery. He’s a Chad. No one here is Chad. Be realistic. If you’re above average and below in HS, you need to be in a committed relationship to fuck girls (that are virgins).

Slayah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Not a single local is interested in me, even ugly ones.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Pendejo
You just said he won the genetic lottery. He’s a Chad. No one here is Chad. Be realistic. If you’re above average and below in HS, you need to be in a committed relationship to fuck girls (that are virgins).

Oh I see what you mean, but tbh Chads are much more common in high school, hypergamy doesnt kick into overdrive until college, atleast back in 2010's
Not a single local is interested in me, even ugly ones.

Yep just when you thought 80/20 rule doesnt apply to YOU

I myself denied it for too long

Last edited:
If you think about chad as 7 psl no one is her a chad. For me chad is one of top guys is school/town/social circle whatever. Even if He's rated as 5.5 or 6 here, He's chad becouse all faid want to fuck him badly becouse he's the best. That's my definition of chad

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Oh I see what you mean, but tbh Chads are much more common in high school, hypergamy doesnt kick into overdrive until college, atleast back in 2010's

Yep just when you thought 80/20 rule doesnt apply to YOU

I myself denied it for too long
Sad shit, man.

It's like this: If a young foid teen or loli doesn't like, appreciate or don't want Antinous she necessarily has a horrible taste and it is reprehensible that she falls for stupid pompous and obnoxious manly brutes, that's just it; in the specified case of the thread, there are other prettyboys, so this fits as a curse: They would say "over to prettyboycels", but it's more of a cursedcel, but don't forget about the cocktails and face the facts, although they are conflicting and the world is dark and dark so whatever

After I prettyboymaxxed I finally do have foids noticing me and treating me kindly. The only problem is that it's the wrong group of foids,the ones I don't want to fuck. All my current blonde crushes are treating me like shit while I see them fall for chads or prettier prettyboys. I don't know what do all these beautiful blonde girls have against me. They should be attracted to guys like me,not those brutes.
ER reincarnated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
you aren't one if you can't get it