Prettyboys age better than handsome chads here s why (GTFIH) ((BOTB WOETHTY``??))

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Banned
It's well known that handsome chads age like milk while ugly chads with uncanney features age like gods....
For example take the handsome chad chico, we all know he now looks like a balding homeless monkey compared to b4...
On the other hand you have o'pry and gandy with autistic ugly features who aged like gods... That s because autistic ugly tendencies and features are forever unlike youth handsome features that expires after a few minutes under the sun...
That's why it's better to be an ugly chad than a handsome chad...
Aim to be ugly chad guys

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, reaper2, ZaC and 5 others
This might be the dumbest post I've read in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, Mosh12, Heinrich Schmidt and 12 others
but the problem with being an ugly chad is how much of the peopl who really care about and love you will need to go grocery shopping to buy basic necessities such as bread and milk as long as they're not lactose intolerant of course, but its 2023 and intolerance of any kind needs to be dealt with by flogging so hit me up ill pull up wit the homies maybe get some ice cream on the way we'll see about that what do you think?

but the problem with being an ugly chad is how much of the peopl who really care about and love you will need to go grocery shopping to buy basic necessities such as bread and milk as long as they're not lactose intolerant of course, but its 2023 and intolerance of any kind needs to be dealt with by flogging so hit me up ill pull up wit the homies maybe get some ice cream on the way we'll see about that what do you think?
Dnrd i will go to mehico

It's well known that handsome chads age like milk while ugly chads with uncanney features age like gods....
For example take the handsome chad chico, we all know he now looks like a balding homeless monkey compared to b4...
On the other hand you have o'pry and gandy with autistic ugly features who aged like gods... That s because autistic ugly tendencies and features are forever unlike youth handsome features that expires after a few minutes under the sun...
That's why it's better to be an ugly chad than a handsome chad...
Aim to be ugly chad guys
Curries after reading this
3789386 pp

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and LooksThinker
Did read did laugh, intolerancy doens't exist with white peollple, thats why we have lowest lactose intolerance on eart, which can be connected to our will of bringing the enemies to our door, immigrant,s then blowing our steam like a.h however this cou'ödve all been circumvented by cumulating a common understanding to do total erasure of any enemy outside the gates of valhalla. I do however geet stares when i go to a grovery store so might be basement copes from new delhi....

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Did read did laugh, intolerancy doens't exist with white peollple, thats why we have lowest lactose intolerance on eart, which can be connected to our will of bringing the enemies to our door, immigrant,s then blowing our steam like a.h however this cou'ödve all been circumvented by cumulating a common understanding to do total erasure of any enemy outside the gates of valhalla. I do however geet stares when i go to a grovery store so might be basement copes from new delhi....
you aren't "white" bro, we are built different here in india so we have a nose for sniffing our pure whites and separating them from the larpers which we call "semi-curry" and is the lowest form of curry behind chicken tikka masala which was invented in the uk btw by those dirty brits who are apparently quite stingy with their iois especially when walking in groups they assign a designated ioi giver so even if all 5 ango saxon foids find you hot you get only 1 ioi from the group that's how the rich get richer and the sun dont sen on the british empire.

Somehow every single statement made and implied in this thread is wrong. Mirin’ autist cope.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and tyroneorkms
Feminine men becomes ugly milkmired fat faggots.

Masculine autistic men becomes gods when they age.

Feminine men becomes ugly milkmired fat faggots.

Masculine autistic men becomes gods when they age.
most pretty boy models grow into more masculine, that's just how age works.

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking
Somehow every single statement made and implied in this thread is wrong. Mirin’ autist cope.
i think if i remember correctly, i just copypasted 1:1 thread from a greycel as a meme, so yes i don't agree with any thing i wrote in here,

however, age and masculinazation goes hand in hand, most pretty boys just grow into more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Am "Robust prettyboy" so actually i still attract young foids and foids from all age when am 30y, don't know if some feature save me from the crash of agepill

• +1
IMG 9259

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and blackckatt
I do agree chico has ages badly looks 45 and hes 30 idk why everyone milks that fast

• +1
Depends on what they choose to do with their life style
Most prettyboys don't take care of themselves and they just party and drink and do drugs and eat a lot.

So, no. Prettyboys age like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Shkreliii
Most prettyboys don't take care of themselves and they just party and drink and do drugs and eat a lot.

This is such a retard statement, it's like watching hollywood movie then saying all chads are assholes, to age is to masculinize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037

Disagree completely. The only way you become a pretty boy is by actually trying to achieve it. In other words, a specific haircut, perfect skin, teeth, etc

meanwhile ogres at age 50.

134743104 3681121938616937 1229474112940844974 n

skin can't sag because there's too much bone.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Heinrich Schmidt and coispet
meanwhile ogres at age 50.

View attachment 2651761

skin can't sag because there's too much bone.
Ogres and hypermasculine Chads are the gods of aging.

Disagree completely. The only way you become a pretty boy is by actually trying to achieve it. In other words, a specific haircut, perfect skin, teeth, etc
Prettyboys are NW2 at 27 by shit genetics and not taking care of their skin and teeth (their exceptions apart).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back