Prettyboys are actually masculine

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
Most men can’t accept the fact that prettyboys have more masculine features then them. No one can be 100% masculine or 100% feminine. Unless you’re these guys or a 7 year old girl.
AC08570E 945F 4755 B57B 784B2E702F9C

B6F57AC3 E8E2 4363 97F6 45C2928F71CF
- Leonardo Dicaprio well known prettyboy has better angularity then most men. Better cheekbones then most men.
BCAF570E C019 4413 9177 C9F181B8928A
-this skinny twink has better cheekbones then most men. And his jaw mogs most men.

“Maesthetic is ideal”. Yeah I know but my point is that prettyboys are still chads they might not masculine mog dominant chads but they mog the average man.

8875D27E 69EF 46C9 9F71 761D37A16EE9
-“I mog that fucking skinny twink above I’m way more dominant”
509CD079 5894 415C 82AA 2FC5F001ABA6
-“brah tiktok is for fags. Only jb’s like prettyboys”

Girls might not like prettyboys as much when they get older. BUT they still have a better chance then the average male.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: warpsociety, Pietrosiek, 5'8manlet and 11 others
Screen Shot 2020 09 25 at 111208 AM

• JFL
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 5048, Timelessbrah and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, PYT and Suave

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Masculinity is the most common cope most men are incapable of being actually masculine so they get mogged by tic tok eboys and fogged by foids. It's over for many men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Danish_Retard, PYT and 6 others
When people refer to faggot tier prettyboys they mean the cutecel looking mother fuckers like jacob satorious.

Actual pretty boys have quite masculine faces.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PYT, JMax and 3 others
why is it not fucking showing what a waste^^^^^^^

why did u comment before i could ^^^^^ my own comment? this thread is done i quit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mulattomaxxer
100%. I also don’t know why people on here cope and say pretty boys don’t get respect from men. Men love being validated by good looking males, pay more attention to them, more likely to help them, want to be around them because they think it will give them access to cute women. I’ve seen this at school and work.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, fogdart, JMax and 2 others
cheekbones jaw has nothing to do with masculinity lol. Look at their browridges chins and muscle mass. Not their fucking maxilla you idiot. And no they dont look more masculine than average but they definetly get women lol

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4106
cheekbones jaw has nothing to do with masculinity lol. Look at their browridges chins and muscle mass. Not their fucking maxilla you idiot. And no they dont look more masculine than average but they definetly get women lol
I bet you they have more conventional masculine features then you

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
20200922 095036

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
7539F0F2 F55E 4D77 A29D F4674E904612
Cheek bones and angularity is def masculine stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Timelessbrah, PYT and 2 others
I bet you they have more conventional masculine features then you
No because I look masculine ogre. Jaw and maxilla (cranofacial devolpement) is not masculine features. Its a health indicator thats why its attractive. Actual masculine features are square chin strong browridge mascular body piercing eyes positive loweset eyeborws etc

@goat2x teach him

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 4 others
cope
Women have all the characteristics of a pretty boy.
Square jaw and chin, prominent crest, high fwhr, thick neck, positively slanted eyebrows, coloring, among many others.

Square chin is masculine. Prettyboys dont have it. Strong masseters (angularity) is masculine. Most prettyboys domt have it. HIGH SHARP CHEEKBONES. Most pbs dont have it.
You’re missing the point. They still are more masculine than the average man.

cope
Square jaw and chin, prominent crest, high fwhr, thick neck, positively slanted eyebrows, coloring, among many others.
Only tranny brazilian "woman" have all of that

cope
All you did was list masculine features and say women have them. What is your point

They arent lmfao. They are average masculine.
Cope. While you’re at the gym grinding and taking testosterone supplements. A skinny prettyboy is fucking your oneitis all because you don’t understand what masculinity is

Last edited:
  • +1
No they don't have better cheekbones.It's just low bf.You can't be prettyboy at 15% bodyfat or more.

Cope. While you’re at the gym grinding and taking testosterone supplements. A skinny prettyboy is fucking your oneitis all because you don’t understand what masculinity is
A prettyboy is attractive cause of his youthful appereance. Good collagen hair eyefatpads maxilla. Balanced hormones. He can give healthy children. Thats why he is attractive. A masculine guy is attractive cause of his dominant test look -> higher sperm count

No they don't have better cheekbones.It's just low bf.You can't be prettyboy at 15% bodyfat or more.
Stop coping. There’s literally skinny subhumans with no bones. It’s ALL bones

A prettyboy is attractive cause of his youthful appereance. Good collagen hair eyefatpads maxilla. Balanced hormones. He can give healthy children. Thats why he is attractive. A masculine guy is attractive cause of his dominant test look -> higher sperm count
That’s like saying girls liked 5 year old chico because he was youthful and had a good maxilla

That’s like saying girls liked 5 year old chico because he was youthful and had a good maxilla
Yes because a 5 year old has already sperm and could produce a child lol. Do you even hear what you say you absolute baboon? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
No because I look masculine ogre. Jaw and maxilla (cranofacial devolpement) is not masculine features. Its a health indicator thats why its attractive. Actual masculine features are square chin strong browridge mascular body piercing eyes positive loweset eyeborws etc

@goat2x teach him
im expecting goat2x coming to this thread with 26 sized bold font and tell OP is a dog

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
@Copemaxxing @joeveniro.
It’s a hard pill to swallow
B2357221 5A8C 4DE2 8FFA 6286DBEB662A
Average guy
F2E77B40 B899 4559 8362 C8A0AF4E3946
prettyboy
JFL if you think prettyboys don’t have masculine features
OMG! He has a strong chin. I never thought they could

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Copemaxxing
100%. I also don’t know why people on here cope and say pretty boys don’t get respect from men. Men love being validated by good looking males, pay more attention to them, more likely to help them, want to be around them because they think it will give them access to cute women. I’ve seen this at school and work.
Boys use to simp for pretty boys when I was in an all-boys high school

• JFL
Boys use to simp for pretty boys when I was in an all-boys high school
JFL. I think the key factor is female attention. When other boys see pretty boys getting attention from women, they automatically look up to them.

• +1
No they dont. Noe, you eill say thst msrgot robbie is more dominant because of her jaw?

No, i dont think so. Jaw is not dimorphic feature. If it was, margot robbie would be a man

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back