Prettyboys eviscerated

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
You ultra feminine low T cucks want to look like females so bad and worship the fuck out of effeminate males who look like they got castrated at 12

This is just the result of fatherless homes Ngl. Weak incels who have weak fathers. Niggas want to literally femininize themselves and will brag on here about their “high T” and “ultra blackpilled knowledge”

giphy.gif

I’m here to bust down your cope and show you what reality looks like. Women want MEN. Not estrogenic women who just happen to have penises. Let me show u

4B3BAF18 8DA0 4A4F 8917 E9EB0DBE8677

Low T SISSYBOY who would be used and abused by high T bad boys in the prison showers

53937B65 92DF 4600 BAE8 4298A444115A

Mulatto GIGACHAD who can fuck your mom, sister and oneitis all at once in a giant orgy. That’s what women want. Robust and masculine. High testosterone. Not low testosterone faggots with twink frames and no muscle

Inb4 you niggas say “lmao dn rd”, keep coping. For every minute you feminize yourselves, worship prettyboys and circlejerk each other about how prettyboys mog, it’s the Dom and masthetic chads who are burning through entire harems of women just with their masculinity alone.

Prettyboys are in 3rd place. Bronze medal. C+ players. They are good on their day but the majority of the time they stay in the background and become emotional tampons for women as robust jocks are pumping and dumping.

There’s levels to this game. Remember that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Dior, Blkpill Godfather and 24 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, ascension, Blkpill Godfather and 10 others
Imagining prettyboys with their bowels hanging out now...
Strange picture

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, bruh3610 and Blackout.xl
Mind games

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, sytyl, Blackout.xl and 2 others
Mind games

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Blackout.xl
modern young women are more attracted to the avg female than the avg male
this is cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PYT, sytyl and 1 other person
@Blackout.xl I’ve returned

• Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl
modern young women are more attracted to the avg female than the avg male
this is cope
That’s cope if that was true then atrophy ur neck it’s useless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and PYT
0a69b973d4201535e58dc130c8e41499

• JFL
Even many of the male models people worship on here don’t look ideally masculine. Imagine a room full of people who look like this.

B130C0BA 9B59 4DD5 8530 9DB3A2D71336

Now imagine this man enters the room

7F9CF387 91CE 4789 8A6A 7D61B7290DE3

We know what the result will be. Forget the women. Even these “male” models will be on all fours hoping to get analed by a mulatto warrior. It cages me every time when people with no real life experience pretend like the ideal is a ken doll rather than a testosterone fueled athlete.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, CEO of Sex, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
Sup? @Blackout.xl im muslim

• +1
You want to be DOM but you have to have facial aesthetics too.

DOM + ugly just scares women and makes them run away from you.

Your example is good looking but uglier ogre looking DOMs are pretty much incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Gaia262 and Blackout.xl
True story bro. DOM maxxing is crucial as being manly means you can slay longer. JFL at the state of men making themselves feminine Jews are clearly winning the war. Thoughts and opinions? Don’t forget to drop that jfl button

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 4416, sytyl and 1 other person
You want to be DOM but you have to have facial aesthetics too.

DOM + ugly just scares women and makes them run away from you.

Your example is good looking but uglier ogre looking DOMs are pretty much incel.
still ogre > goblin

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 245
You ultra feminine low T cucks want to look like females so bad and worship the fuck out of effeminate males who look like they got castrated at 12

View attachment 695772

This is just the result of fatherless homes Ngl. Weak incels who have weak fathers. Niggas want to literally femininize themselves and will brag on here about their “high T” and “ultra blackpilled knowledge”

giphy.gif

I’m here to bust down your cope and show you what reality looks like. Women want MEN. Not estrogenic women who just happen to have penises. Let me show u

View attachment 695775

Low T SISSYBOY who would be used and abused by high T bad boys in the prison showers

View attachment 695777

Mulatto GIGACHAD who can fuck your mom, sister and oneitis all at once in a giant orgy. That’s what women want. Robust and masculine. High testosterone. Not low testosterone faggots with twink frames and no muscle

Inb4 you niggas say “lmao dn rd”, keep coping. For every minute you feminize yourselves, worship prettyboys and circlejerk each other about how prettyboys mog, it’s the Dom and masthetic chads who are burning through entire harems of women just with their masculinity alone.

Prettyboys are in 3rd place. Bronze medal. C+ players. They are good on their day but the majority of the time they stay in the background and become emotional tampons for women as robust jocks are pumping and dumping.

Who’s that jocks name dude is giga af

True story bro. DOM maxxing is crucial as being manly means you can slay longer. JFL at the state of men making themselves feminine Jews are clearly winning the war. Thoughts and opinions? Don’t forget to drop that jfl button
How to dom max?

Prettyboys look like shit IRL

It's just smoke and mirrors on tiktok, instagram, model walks, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 2587 and Blackout.xl
Prettyboys look like shit IRL

It's just smoke and mirrors on tiktok, instagram, model walks, etc.
Very true. They look so cringe irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560

View attachment 695772

giphy.gif

View attachment 695775

View attachment 695777

Chalamed

Capture dcran 2020 09 27  024826

Last edited:
This. I dont know how anyone can have any self respect and self worth being a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Blackout.xl
Pattillman
mogs all tiktokers to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, PYT and Blackout.xl
how could one make himself look more like a jock. it's all genetics tbh.

i could bulk up after my cut and gain all the lean muscle but I'll always resemble more of a prettybot

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You are a disgusting Manlet. The minute I said I’m 6’4.5 you start coping by calling me an ogre 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl

View attachment 695772

giphy.gif

View attachment 695775

View attachment 695777

the football player looks pretty fucking feminine to me, perfectly trimmed eyebrows balmed lips long eyelashes girly eyes