Prettyboys won't grow up to be a Chad.

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
Alot say prettyboys are basically a Chad after they age but it isn't the case, UNLESS, the pretty boy has good bones so when he ages he can get more masculine looking without looking aged.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, poopoohead, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
What does it matter? They've had more fun in their prime than 90% of the population.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Xangsane, datboijj and 14 others
Some will, some won’t
Same as anybody else

• +1
Reactions: chadriguez and WanderingBurro
Capture dcran 2023 09 10 234233

• +1
Reactions: spark
Bones>everything
Thats why Cavil and Drago are still chads

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Deleted member 32514
What does it matter? They've had more fun in their prime than 90% of the population.
Lowkey being a 7 for most of my life is better than a 9/10 for only 10 years. Long term > short term

Pretty boys are Chad. They just choose to not hit the gym and work out. Normies growing their hair out and pretending to be cute aren't pretty boys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, datboijj, Allornothing and 6 others
Justin Bieber still looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
You can still prettyboy at 30-35, johnny depp and many other actor with "dark emo" style stay pretty boy after prime

Pretty boys are Chad. They just choose to not hit the gym and work out. Normies growing their hair out and pretending to be cute aren't pretty boys.
chico is a pretty boy, he still aged bad cuz lack of bones

You can still prettyboy at 30-35, johnny depp and many other actor with "dark emo" style stay pretty boy after prime
their bones are good, u can clearly see that. someone with bad bones wont be able to maintain a pretty boy look

IMG 2733
IMG 3528

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 32514
his bones are top tier, defined cheek, good forward growth, good chin projection. on the other hand a pretty boy like chico will age badly
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Finally someone with a high iq take, too many people see an mtn with fluffy hair and go "pReTty BoY :soy:"

Prettyboy is a htn+, sub htn cannot be a prettyboy

4cbbe550f587f8ac97096f410b884b71
3083483 1663638457903

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761, Akhi, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Interested
Lol all the unattractive and normie men who are making themselves more feminine are only appealing to the homosexual male gaze. They're turning themselves into twinks.
mfs end up looking like this and think they're "prettyboys" or "femboys":

Emo Logan Paul
Images
Transgender author activist jacob tobia

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • +1
Reactions: Interested
Out of the 3 pretty boys, 2 of these have good bones, arguably the first one will age bad.
Perhaps, but the first one is the "prettiest" guy I have ever seen (probably a frauded picture though)

don't understand this bieber, he have tone of cash and he do nothing for save his hair, even all his smv depends of his looks
he was on finasteride But it still couldnt stop his hair loss, he has severe diffuse thinning

• Woah
Reactions: blackckatt
Alot say prettyboys are basically a Chad after they age but it isn't the case, UNLESS, the pretty boy has good bones so when he ages he can get more masculine looking without looking aged.
Aging or premature aging as I would call it is largely genes and environment until 30s

This guy at 17 looked 30 at least. A combination of an awful environment and bad genes can make you age a decade earlier then you should it also depends when you hit puberty and a lot of other things too.
Screenshot 2023 07 26 at 09 25 36 reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
This assumes that being a pretty boy and having dimorphism are mutually exclusive. It's rare to have both, but it is possible. Gandy is an example, so is Alain Delon. Very few examples but it's definitely possible. It's the ideal phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and 250722
Perhaps, but the first one is the "prettiest" guy I have ever seen (probably a frauded picture though)
he looks femenine and pretty cuz of his lack of bones

they are already chads jsut stylemaxxed chads lol

Imo only if they have a good jaw

jaw is law

Justin Bieber still looks good
justin bieber must be bald by now

he hasn’t posted a single pic without a hat in years i just checked his ig

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
he has good bones
so no pretty boys have good bones?
this thread is retarded btw it's more about people aging bad than actually being a pretty boy or "chad"
I'm tired of this cope

Are you sure about that? I can't post images for whatever reason, but Google how Brad Piit looked in his ealry 20s. And this is not he only example.

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? I can't post images for whatever reason, but Google how Brad Piit looked in his ealry 20s. And this is not he only example.
He has top tier bones, I said unless they have good bones they won't grow to be a chad