Preventing Jowls

IronMike

IronMike

Silver
How do you prevent sagging skin and fat that builds up around the neck in your early 30s

It even happened to Kennedy. Is it just him gaining weight, or will this happen no matter what?

This

jfk-pattern-mixing.jpg

To this
john-f-kennedy-illnesses.jpg

he definitely gained a lot of weight there
besides even if it does start to sag you can just Lipo that shit

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
he definitely gained a lot of weight there
besides even if it does start to sag you can just Lipo that shit
what is that surgery called? Just lipo suction out of my face?

what is that surgery called? Just lipo suction out of my face?

neck lipo/neck lift

basically they stick a tube into the fat of your neck and they suck away all the fat and it tightens up your skin

neck lipo/neck lift

basically they stick a tube into the fat of your neck and they suck away all the fat and it tightens up your skin
ok awesome, I'll make sure to have some cash stashed away for this as well if I end up getting jowls.

ok awesome, I'll make sure to have some cash stashed away for this as well if I end up getting jowls.

just remember, if you start to notice fat underneath your neck it could be bloating or an increase in bodyfat
before you even consider neck liposuction, just hit the gym and or lose weight to see if it goes away
if not then go right on ahead, i'll link a video in case that changes your mind as well

How do you prevent sagging skin and fat that builds up around the neck in your early 30s

It even happened to Kennedy. Is it just him gaining weight, or will this happen no matter what?

This

jfk-pattern-mixing.jpg

To this
john-f-kennedy-illnesses.jpg
red light therapy

- Neck lift
- Neck lyposuction
- Chin implant
- Lose bodyfat

Everything else is cope

Its insane how 90% of men over 35 have jowls. Its absolutely revolting. I've OMAD'ed this past month, and have managed to get to my weight that I had at 18 years.

I went from 140 to 135 and hope to maintain here until I'm about 40

Craniofacial/alveolar collapse. Mewing prevents it.