PRI - Posture Maxxing

gwei97

gwei97

Iron
Tell me fellow copers, why aren’t you fixing your posture to fix your face?

Attachments

• 380681A4-BAC6-4C23-A29C-D061770EA13C.jpeg
    380681A4-BAC6-4C23-A29C-D061770EA13C.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
  • F50E8AC9-80B9-469C-9E4F-8D617FE352CD.png
    F50E8AC9-80B9-469C-9E4F-8D617FE352CD.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • B485EEA6-79A2-4191-8265-B6C13498A984.png
    B485EEA6-79A2-4191-8265-B6C13498A984.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • E7866C6C-9FA2-4C81-91DE-810E0031DD9D.png
    E7866C6C-9FA2-4C81-91DE-810E0031DD9D.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • A493EED6-AA0C-47BF-92BA-8C3F34F58FBA.png
    A493EED6-AA0C-47BF-92BA-8C3F34F58FBA.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and sun21
i noticed my facial asymmetry matches the position of my pelvis perfectly. ah well, what's done can't be undone, too late now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 8758
So wrong dude. Check your feet, bite and eyes and figure out what’s causing the pattern.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840
So wrong dude. Check your feet, bite and eyes and figure out what’s causing the pattern.
my posture is fucked

when im standing, 1 foot is on the ground and with the other one im standing on my toes

also my pelvis is crooked and so is my shoulder and chest

it would probably take years to fix this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Inosebreathonly, Pride, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
Feet is your connection to the ground, and due to an industrialised landscape and flat shoes your arches are not getting the signalling they’d get from uneven ground. Then, your mandible is your second floor, so if your bite is fucked up and your midlines are off or you’ve developed a cranial torsion due to compensation that will fuck your brains perception of the world and how to use your body. And then lastly you can become over dominant in one eye so it throws off your midline which throws off your gait, which throws off your posture.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 18840
my posture is fucked

when im standing, 1 foot is on the ground and with the other one im standing on my toes

When you’re standing relaxed both feet on the ground, which foot is the one that is on the ground, and where abouts is the weight in the foot?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
you spend 8 hours sleeping, get a good bed, nowadays people spend heaps of time seated get a good chair for rotting, legit you should notice less inflamation.

• +1
Reactions: gwei97
Up your protein intake, drink more fluids and strengthen abdominal muscles. Idk how to fix tight hamstrings I think that is my issue tbh.

When you’re standing relaxed both feet on the ground, which foot is the one that is on the ground, and where abouts is the weight in the foot?
left side is strong, right is hovering

standing on the front with my left side too but less

left side pelvis is higher, shoulder is higher, zygo is stronger

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly
left side is strong, right is hovering

standing on the front with my left side too but less

left side pelvis is higher, shoulder is higher, zygo is stronger
you ever been checked for uneven leg lengths?

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly
Up your protein intake, drink more fluids and strengthen abdominal muscles. Idk how to fix tight hamstrings I think that is my issue tbh.
Depends which hamstring is tight.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
how to fix right shoulder shorter than left (right side of face also has worse aesthetics)

Apparently short hamstrings are genetic but I might be being cucked by my hip flexors.

how to fix right shoulder shorter than left (right side of face also has worse aesthetics)
X-ray to diagnose issue.

you ever been checked for uneven leg lengths?
they arent uneven

pretty sure its from my fucked sitting posture, i always sit on my right leg under my ass

Is it minor, sub 20 degrees?
im not sure i need to get xray but its not horrible
im not too happy ab the surgery if i need to get one cause it comes with adverse effects

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
im not sure i need to get xray but its not horrible
im not too happy ab the surgery if i need to get one cause it comes with adverse effects
If it is sub 15 I would say it can be corrected without surgery, surgery only gets done on major scoliosis unless it is deemed necessary for you. Titanium rods are a common treatment I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
Tell me fellow copers, why aren’t you fixing your posture to fix your face?
In the last photo he's still fucking asymmetrical.

In the last photo he's still fucking asymmetrical.
No shit, he’s still cucked due to his asymmetrical maxilla, but he’s clearly no where near as asymmetrical as he was.

Are you saying your left shoulder is higher than your right?

interesting you bring this up
my pelvis is slightly tilted, forgot which side
My left eye sight is worse than my right(makes my left eye look dif than right too)
I dont know if that has something to do with it

interesting you bring this up
my pelvis is slightly tilted, forgot which side
My left eye sight is worse than my right(makes my left eye look dif than right too)
I dont know if that has something to do with it

Have a read and see if anything rings true with your posture/asymmetries.

my posture is fucked

have you fixed this? I think i have it too @gwei97

have you fixed this? I think i have it too @gwei97
not rly

but i know how to fix it, just stretch the strong side and strenghten the weak side with exercises

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
not rly

but i know how to fix it, just stretch the strong side and strenghten the weak side with exercises
I have this asymmetry pattern:

My head is tilted to the left and my left shoulder and chest is higher than the right ones

What type of muscle asymmetry would that correspond to (if it is a muscle asymmetry)

My head is tilted to the left and my left shoulder and chest is higher than the right ones

What type of muscle asymmetry would that correspond to (if it is a muscle asymmetry)
im not a doctor but i suppose it's called subhumanity

not rly

yeah so it didn't work, but know how to fix it

yeah so it didn't work, but know how to fix it
i had surgery and focussed on rehab instead of my other posture problems

but thanks for assuming retard

this page helps asymmetry by thumbpulling and mewing i suggest yall read it @Mouthbreath @buflek

Feet is your connection to the ground, and due to an industrialised landscape and flat shoes your arches are not getting the signalling they’d get from uneven ground. Then, your mandible is your second floor, so if your bite is fucked up and your midlines are off or you’ve developed a cranial torsion due to compensation that will fuck your brains perception of the world and how to use your body. And then lastly you can become over dominant in one eye so it throws off your midline which throws off your gait, which throws off your posture.

how do we reverse this bro? what stretches do I need to do

Right BC

Symmetry’s cope as shit anyway