Primal revolution course???

P

Prettyboymog

Iron
Wtf is this. I went on a tiktok account called primal revolution, basically they give looksmaxxing tips. I went on their course profile and it’s a fuck ton of money. Course for a bigger dick, course for hair maxxing for £20 jfl. Height mastery, physique maxxing, facial optimisation and melanin maxxing. All for an ablsolute crazy amount of money.Claiming on melanin maxxing they will change your eye colour with no cope.

I want to know what they put on there course cuz lightening your eyes isn’t physically possible with out surgery, and what they put on their other courses claiming to do a lot of good tips.

I wanna know if anyone knows anything about these courses, bought the courses, or has leaks of them cuz I’m tempted to but them just to see what the “gate kept methods” actually are.

Attachments

• BC1413CE-7DDF-488C-B750-924EB24C5AA5.png
    BC1413CE-7DDF-488C-B750-924EB24C5AA5.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
more pics of what they say they sell.

Attachments

• E3F9F3C8-8C9B-4153-89D9-8798144B852E.jpeg
    E3F9F3C8-8C9B-4153-89D9-8798144B852E.jpeg
    882.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 6A51677F-735B-478C-86F2-7E29170FE474.png
    6A51677F-735B-478C-86F2-7E29170FE474.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 407F4A72-FDAD-4E05-88C0-6627C7CC5070.png
    407F4A72-FDAD-4E05-88C0-6627C7CC5070.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • E8D95703-E18B-4612-B614-8FD89A03A512.png
    E8D95703-E18B-4612-B614-8FD89A03A512.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • F91F0B32-E6A9-49C2-91C4-45B4F0FA5F27.png
    F91F0B32-E6A9-49C2-91C4-45B4F0FA5F27.png
    577 KB · Views: 0
buy the revolution bundle trust me bro its worth it

• Love it
Reactions: proxking
nigga are u stupid, every single tiktoker selling courses has info that is 2 google searches away

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
But apparently they have “gatekept” secrets jfl
no one who has gatekept secrets is actually saying the have gatekept secrets, not even from .net

people who actually have gatekept looksmaxxing secrets are fucking chinese scientists and researchers who might have just found the new best surgery or the a way to grow atleast a foot, which will be underground for a long time if not ever

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
holy shit i cant even blame anyone for scamming these dumb little normies
i will prob do it too in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: averagenormie and ksander
a lot of the pulling tehcniques and shi hes shown so far are original to him, havnt bought the course yet but it could be just an elaborate scam idk man.. and like no on earth leaking it

a lot of the pulling tehcniques and shi hes shown so far are original to him, havnt bought the course yet but it could be just an elaborate scam idk man.. and like no on earth leaking it
I might just buy the full bundle and fully leak it to everyone. Don’t have the money right now but probs will soon

• +1
Reactions: enlightful
I might just buy the full bundle and fully leak it to everyone. Don’t have the money right now but probs will soon
all the courses gets updated like every few days with more info so like that would just be bad idk and the bundle is expensive asf..

But i heard if you leak the course primal personally comes to your house and burns all your family alive

all the courses gets updated like every few days with more info so like that would just be bad idk and the bundle is expensive asf..

But i heard if you leak the course primal personally comes to your house and burns all your family alive
Surely getting more info frequently is a good thing? And I’ll probs just leak it on private message. Trying to find out how to money maxx first jfl

Surely getting more info frequently is a good thing? And I’ll probs just leak it on private message. Trying to find out how to money maxx first jfl
It may seem like a scam sure but he gave me a lot of free advice in dms and it sounded legitimate and he knew what he was talking about

As for the eye color thing, i asked him about it and he said the mechanism of action was shifting the balance of pheomelanin:eumelanin in the body. He also said deposits/compounds of metals, specifically copper are deposited into the eye, known as Keyser flecher rings, but happen in most humans without wilsons disease, so removing lymph stagnation and allowing these compounds to leave the eye, as well as increasing natural glutathione synthesis in the body to favor pheomelanin (lighter melanin) over eumelnain (darker melanin)

According to him, in the body, Eumelanin binds to metals, the more of those compounds in the body, the more the body has to rely on Eumelanin to remove them.

There was a lot of other stuff he talked about in dms but i didnt buy any of the stuff

You should leak the whole bundle on here, btw theres a code MAXX55 that gives like 55% off or something he posted it

It may seem like a scam sure but he gave me a lot of free advice in dms and it sounded legitimate and he knew what he was talking about

As for the eye color thing, i asked him about it and he said the mechanism of action was shifting the balance of pheomelanin:eumelanin in the body. He also said deposits/compounds of metals, specifically copper are deposited into the eye, known as Keyser flecher rings, but happen in most humans without wilsons disease, so removing lymph stagnation and allowing these compounds to leave the eye, as well as increasing natural glutathione synthesis in the body to favor pheomelanin (lighter melanin) over eumelnain (darker melanin)

According to him, in the body, Eumelanin binds to metals, the more of those compounds in the body, the more the body has to rely on Eumelanin to remove them.

There was a lot of other stuff he talked about in dms but i didnt buy any of the stuff

You should leak the whole bundle on here, btw theres a code MAXX55 that gives like 55% off or something he posted it
The promo code actually works lol. It’s only 75 quid for the whole bundle. You think it’s worth it

Wtf is this. I went on a tiktok account called primal revolution, basically they give looksmaxxing tips. I went on their course profile and it’s a fuck ton of money. Course for a bigger dick, course for hair maxxing for £20 jfl. Height mastery, physique maxxing, facial optimisation and melanin maxxing. All for an ablsolute crazy amount of money.Claiming on melanin maxxing they will change your eye colour with no cope.

I want to know what they put on there course cuz lightening your eyes isn’t physically possible with out surgery, and what they put on their other courses claiming to do a lot of good tips.

I wanna know if anyone knows anything about these courses, bought the courses, or has leaks of them cuz I’m tempted to but them just to see what the “gate kept methods” actually are.
Buy the course bro, trust me it's totally worth it and share the leaks of that cousre here.

• JFL
Reactions: iLTNguyy
just sell botb threads theory

• +1
Reactions: beastitanmaxxing