PrimalSplit what do we do now ?

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
We don't have our boy crestfallen anymore, how do we move on ?

@Primalsplit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I hope u guys are happy now...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit and Deleted member 24278
Only user that made this place feel like .is with the incel rantings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24278
We should find a new target to bully. Most people here are not as broken as Crestfallen95. But it's ok. We can condition them.

• +1
Honestly, I'm tired of bullying low lives. So, I'm getting tired of this forum too. All I wanted was genuine connection with someone. Someone who was not a weak willed, coward. Someone with discipline. I couldn't find any, so I turned into taking it upon weaklings.

While it was an outlet, it didn't make me build anything. It was definitely better than not doing anything though. However, I would like to find someone to build with. Not for the sake of some stupid positivity. I just want to improve my life. In fact, I have always been building my life. It's just that it has always been a lonely roac. And the few that show some semblence of interest into this, are şn such beginner levels they can't keep up with me. So I get bored with them. It is also better without them.

• +1
Honestly, I'm tired of bullying low lives. So, I'm getting tired of this forum too. All I wanted was genuine connection with someone. Someone who was not a weak willed, coward. Someone with discipline. I couldn't find any, so I turned into taking it upon weaklings.

While it was an outlet, it didn't make me build anything. It was definitely better than not doing anything though. However, I would like to find someone to build with. Not for the sake of some stupid positivity. I just want to improve my life. In fact, I have always been building my life. It's just that it has always been a lonely roac. And the few that show some semblence of interest into this, are şn such beginner levels they can't keep up with me. So I get bored with them. It is also better without them.
Yeah this forums has run its course tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Primalsplit

But we'll reach higher highs for sure, sooner that later

Sure. But what is your gameplan?
Honestly I have none, just continue self improvement and trying to enjoy life, while hopefully finding a good woman to ltr

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • Love it
Honestly I have none, just continue self improvement and trying to enjoy life, while hopefully finding a good woman to ltr
Without a gameplan, you will fail and suffer. Even a bad plan is usually better than none.

If you want to get out of your troubles; you need to be intelligent, knowledgeable, disciplined and strong willed. Otherwise, you will perish or end up as someone's pawn.

• +1