Primasplit's advice is legit...

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
if this were 2020 when i was talking with my old itis. seriously, ALL the stuff he told me would have actually worked with her because she was much more was naive/insecure/emotional than the girls afterwards so that my personality would have had an actual impact.

Even lifting would have made a difference because, as i said, she was insecure, so a guy that physiquemogged her (she was chubby) would get her wet. Also having an income and it basically would have been an easy lay back then.

Sadly none of this stuff mattered with the girls after her because they never even saw me as a potential boyfriend to begin with. No matter what i told them they were like "yeah whatever", they didnt care about anything i said or did because they didnt care about me to beign with.

@Primalsplit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, Darkeningstar, isis_Bleach and 5 others
im actually starting to think ALL of your posts are about your oneitis, all 5359 of them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, hardRscreamer, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
F-Finally? :what:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blond3cel and Apparition
your inputs would have worked like a charm with her unironically because she was vulnerable. so vulnerable that i could have at least made out with her if i begged her even with my pathetic beta behavior. it was that easy.

the other girls were not vulnerable in the slightest they had more composure than most men do lol. they were also much more agressive looking as wel.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
if this were 2020 when i was talking with my old itis. seriously, ALL the stuff he told me would have actually worked with her because she was much more was naive/insecure/emotional than the girls afterwards so that my personality would have had an actual impact.

Even lifting would have made a difference because, as i said, she was insecure, so a guy that physiquemogged her (she was chubby) would get her wet. Also having an income and it basically would have been an easy lay back then.

Sadly none of this stuff mattered with the girls after her because they never even saw me as a potential boyfriend to begin with. No matter what i told them they were like "yeah whatever", they didnt care about anything i said or did because they didnt care about me to beign with.

@Primalsplit
was she chibby in the right places tho

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Goth

No not really he just thinks it would work with her.

Hes still rejecting reallity and thinks ALL the others were not disgusted from his cuckolding..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
your inputs would have worked like a charm with her unironically because she was vulnerable. so vulnerable that i could have at least made out with her if i begged her even with my pathetic beta behavior. it was that easy.

the other girls were not vulnerable in the slightest they had more composure than most men do lol. they were also much more agressive looking as wel.
Well, that's exactly the point.
You're attractive to her = she's vulnerable
You're not attractive = she's invulnerable

Vulnerability is how women's sexuality works. To women there's no distinction. They actually confuse the two. Women not only become vulnerable when they feel sexy, they also feel sexy when they feel vulnerable. By vulnerable I mean open, not closed/defensive against an attack.

When they're vulnerable, you have to know what to do. Wait too long and they're closed again. Do it too clumsily, they're closed again. So you have to  fucking know things in addition to being attractive.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and isis_Bleach
and you also have to experience what an invulnerable girl is like to understand how vulnerable the other one was. i didnt even understand the concept of vulnerabitlity when i met my old itis in 2020, i was that inexpereinced.

When they're vulnerable, you have to know what to do. Wait too long and they're closed again. Do it too clumsily, they're closed again. So you have to  fucking know things in addition to being attractive.
which i didnt know back then sadly :feelsbadman:. there were like about 10 missed opportunities in a matter of 1 hour or so. and even after missing these opportunities she was still open and i still didnt do anything, JFL. and when i knew what to do, the other girls werent so inviting. my oneitis didnt even tell me her name for that matter, her fucking name.

But what about the other chubby “areas” bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517, grnad and isis_Bleach
Gorsh, your missus has such a big belly

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Darkeningstar
Mtb at best?
women cant be above MTB according to .org. also the average user sees at least 100 women who look better than Monicca when they leave the house.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Darkeningstar
Well, that's exactly the point.

Vulnerability is how women's sexuality works. To women there's no distinction. They actually confuse the two. Women not only become vulnerable when they feel sexy, they also feel sexy when they feel vulnerable. By vulnerable I mean open, not closed/defensive against an attack.

give more advice i want to emotionally abuse women but i dont know how plz plz plz

• Woah
give more advice i want to emotionally abuse women but i dont know how plz plz plz
First step is to be at least htn facially, since insult or anything from sub5 will have no effect

First step is to be at least htn facially, since insult or anything from sub5 will have no effect
looks are not a problem bhai i just need to know the method

what' the advice @Primalsplit

• JFL