Prime 19 year old teen cheats with 40 year old Adam Levine, sufifuel for khvv teens

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered

Step brothers

I literally haven't talked to or seen girls my age since 16 , and they are taking our teen girls at fucking 40
I am telling you 17 to 19 year old cunt is worth in trillions
I am almost 20,sad
missed out on teen love equals death

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
cope the chick he cheated with is mid af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 22126, Chadeep and 4 others
cope the chick he cheated with is mid af
2/10 would not bang says the brad pittt
, see if I call her ugly, I would look so cool and quirky unlike these curries Indian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NFA PB and Moggie
2/10 would not bang says the brad pittt
, see if I call her ugly, I would look so cool and quirky unlike these curries Indian
you think I look like brad pitt jfl

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
rate brad pitts new chick

brad-pitt-dating-emily-ratajkowski-divorce-cheating-1664221787315.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 21620, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

View attachment 1886503
I literally haven't talked to or seen girls my age since 16 , and they are taking our teen girls at fucking 40
I am almost 20,sad

Just be a rockstar and attract jbs has been true since the rolling stones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and justinzayn
Just be a rockstar and attract jbs has been true since the rolling stones View attachment 1886513
Bro,but how can someone cope not having a teen girl at your teens
When ur drive is at peak
Missing out on teen love is most brutal ,
In my case i am loner drop out,didn't talked to anyone since 16

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, justbentbro and Jagged0
Roasties always SEETHE when they see older Chads slaying young prime girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chasseur, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others
rate brad pitts new chick

brad-pitt-dating-emily-ratajkowski-divorce-cheating-1664221787315.jpg
She looks old, like 27. It blows my mind that even decaprio and Brad Pitt are not dating only 18 year olds publicly ( with JB secretly ), or at least relocate to countries in europe like germany or Finland and dating like a 16 year old publicly. Bunch of cowards. If I was a A list actor with a net worth of more then 10 million $ I would find European countries with low AOC and then publicly date them, to inspire more men to not be cowards to the selfish female system that tries to shame men for wanting JB. Instead we see stupid fucks dating OLDER women like Ben Affleck, David Beckham dating a older women, Hugh Jackman. Its one thing to do so out of desperation, its another when you have all the options in the world, and choose an older roasties vs prime age. AOC a problem, fucking move, you got 10 million.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, Chasseur and justinzayn
Roasties always SEETHE when they see older Chads slaying young prime girls
She looks old, like 27. It blows my mind that even decaprio and Brad Pitt are not dating only 18 year olds publicly ( with JB secretly ), or at least relocate to countries in europe like germany or Finland and dating like a 16 year old publicly. Bunch of cowards. If I was a A list actor with a net worth of more then 10 million $ I would find European countries with low AOC and then publicly date them, to inspire more men to not be cowards to the selfish female system that tries to shame men for wanting JB. Instead we see stupid fucks dating OLDER women like Ben Affleck, David Beckham dating a older women, Hugh Jackman. Its one thing to do so out of desperation, its another when you have all the options in the world, and choose an older roasties vs prime age. AOC a problem, fucking move, you got 10 million.
Why do you want oldcels to take teen girls
What will teen guys do?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Why do you want oldcels to take teen girls
What will teen guys do?
I'll take the JB myself, and I said the ones with the massive status and money like Hollywood actors. Most JB are fine with men their own age, but prime age preference in early to mid 20s.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and justinzayn
Being young Chad is everything.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, AscensionMan98, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 1 other person
Teen love? Where
Teens are whoring for beta buxer oldcels

View attachment 1886503
I am almost 20,sad

Nigher she is 23 and most teen grls are fucking limp dick NT lanklet normies not 40 year old millionaires

• +1
Nigher she is 23 and most teen grls are fucking limp dick NT lanklet normies not 40 year old millionaires
The girl he cheated with is 19 confirmed

And many teen girl's date older men

View attachment 1886503
I am almost 20,sad

Never experienced teen love, height late în those tings, being losing virginity later will make Your life miserable afterwoords.

• +1
Take the milfpill

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and justinzayn
@6ft4 the power of status and wealth

fucking rage fuel, I hate being a poor statusless scumbag indian disgrace

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and 6ft4
Based
I'd rather that guys with Giga M+S remain bluepilled though, they could ruin the entire market if they began slaying JBs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and justinzayn
Based
I'd rather that guys with Giga M+S remain bluepilled though, they could ruin the entire market if they began slaying JBs
Honestly with that perspective, your correct. Redpilled Looksmaxxers should only pursue jb foids, while the rest of men chase old used up roasties.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4