Prime Alizee is the sexiest woman ever [TRUTHBOMB]

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 616, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
There's more chance of the Sun exploding tomorrow than me ever having that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and GoMadAndSTFU
There's more chance of the Sun exploding tomorrow than me ever having that
Yeah she's stunning. I've never seen someone so sexy, someone you want to have 20 children with.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
Holy fuck she used to be my crush too.I thought she was so stunning a while ago

yeah she's pretty cute

Definitely watch Rajj.

She dances the way I do when I really need to take a shit at work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 1553 and RAITEIII
out here looking like ada wong

I used to have an obsession with Alizee when I used to be a Stormfronter back in like 2005 or some shit. Prime Alizee is like the pinnacle of white women.

Who is that

I have clicked on this thread over a dozen times, but never left a reply.

Giphy 10

no

• WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps

she wasn't even 18 in the first vid btw

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life
@Zygos4Life faggot
She's born 1984 and first vid is from 2003 world music awards or smth. Count from that.
You sure ? Cause the song was released in 2000.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
cute : as i always said : the most beautiful girls are always dark hair + white skin + very fine traits.deal with it, eye color is nothing to worry about, and i even do prefer black eyes tbh on this type of girls

She was 16 in that vid so she was probably the same age in the first one.

Any frenchcels can tell me what the song "Moi Lolita" is about? Is she glorifying sex between jbs and grown men in her song? LMAO
I think the age of consent in France is like 15 though so in France may it's socially acceptable for a 16 year old girl to be hyper-sexualized talking about having sex with older men. But here in North America this shit is very taboo. On reddit I got called a pedophile for saying it's perfectly fine for 14-17 year old women to have sex with grown men.

Real men know her from the Female Night Elf Dance in Vanilla WoW.

Real men know her from the Female Night Elf Dance in Vanilla WoW.
I remember that video. It's from 2013 when she was 18.
Alizee was fucking hot in her prime. Not sure about now. She's 35 now. Older than me.

Holy shit 35 year old Alizee is still hot. Most of you guys would say she's too old for you. But as a 34 year old oldcel I would be very happy with 35 year old Alizee. She aged a lot better than my 31 year old girlfriend. That's for sure.

• +1
Any frenchcels can tell me what the song "Moi Lolita" is about? Is she glorifying sex between jbs and grown men in her song?

Yeah pretty much. It's about naive young girls having sex with older men.
Those lines :
"Quand je rêve aux loups
C’est Lola qui saigne
"
which translates to :
"When I dream about wolves
Lola is bleeding"
basically mean that she's a prey for men and the bleeding part is about the hymen.
As for the second part of your post it definitely is taboo, although probably not as much as in burgerland, and it's getting worse as time passes.
When I told my dad that the age of consent here is 15 he didn't even believe me, he thought it was 18.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Holy shit 35 year old Alizee is still hot. Most of you guys would say she's too old for you. But as a 34 year old oldcel I would be very happy with 35 year old Alizee. She aged a lot better than my 31 year old girlfriend. That's for sure.
Alizee, also a youth crush of mine. We're about the same age. I was looking at the TV hypnotised back then, at that song

Her face I also always found near perfection, for me taste at least
new5551-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

Nowadays. She still looks good, deffo. But due to age, it has dropped. For a young Alizée, even Chad would be willing to all kinds of pathetic shit to get with her. Nowadays, not like anymore.

ITT: low t cucks

overrated

shes aight/cute obv but sexiest woman ever jfl lets not kid ourselves

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Typical young white privileged feminist whore that wants to get hammered by Chads whilst hating on the men that build and manage the society she's enjoying.

Also has tattoos. Low IQ trash. Wouldn't even let my dog touch her diseased body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, gamma, Pendejo and 3 others
Typical young white privileged feminist whore that wants to get hammered by Chads whilst hating on the men that build and manage the society she's enjoying.

Also has tattoos. Low IQ trash. Wouldn't even let my dog touch her diseased body

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
she’s hot but seen way better lol

I used to have an obsession with Alizee when I used to be a Stormfronter back in like 2005 or some shit. Prime Alizee is like the pinnacle of white women.

I am also a regular reader of Stormfront :feelshaha:

giphy.gif

She looks like this library girl im currently dating

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Pendejo
Moi Lolita used to be my favorite song

• +1
cute : as i always said : the most beautiful girls are always dark hair + white skin + very fine traits.deal with it, eye color is nothing to worry about, and i even do prefer black eyes tbh on this type of girls
why this guy deleted his account ??

i forgot his name but he made good posts