Thoughts?

dead ass thread but he could've been a mogger imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
honestly think he had potential to be a htn at least

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
honestly think he had potential to be a htn at least
I think he was gl too. Good bones and ratios, no failoes, white, tall wide-framed and blue-eyed. How he messed it up is beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: ray
I think he was gl too. Good bones and ratios, no failoes, white, tall wide-framed and blue-eyed. How he messed it up is beyond me.
agreed, i think it was his severe autism that did him in tbh

agreed, i think it was his severe autism that did him in tbh
tbh

if he lost weight and grew out his hair i think he'd slay even with the autism

• +1
Reactions: ray
take the autismpill:

69% of high functioning autistic adolescents want relationships, but almost none succeed[edit | edit source]​

The parents of 190 adolescents with high and low functioning autism were surveyed by researchers to evaluate the adolescents' perspectives regarding sexuality.[9][10]

The adolescents upon whom parents were reporting were predominantly Caucasian (89.3%) males (86.8%) with a median age of 14 years (M = 14.51, SD = 1.96).

Findings were:

• 69.2% of adolescents with high functioning autism expressed the desire for a dating relationship.
  • 73.1% with high functioning autism expressed attraction to someone of the opposite sex, and 10.0% to the same sex.
  • However, only 7.7% of this high functioning autistic cohort reported having had a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and 1.5% with someone of the same sex.
  • Only 1.5% of the group had sex.
Overall this group showed a healthy amount of desire for sexual relationships but a disproportionately low capacity to achieve them.

44.6% of high functioning adult autistic men remain virgins, despite high sex/relationship drive[edit | edit source]​

A group of high functioning autistic men and women were evaluated and compared with healthy controls to assess their sexual and relationship desires and capability to achieve those desires.[11]

44.6% of autistic men were found to be virgins among a sample, with the average age being 35.7 years. (Note: This figure is likely understating the number of ASD men who are incel, as there are a disproportionately higher number of homosexual/bisexual men with ASD compared to neurotypicals (NTs). The researchers lumped these men into a single group.)

Autistic men were found to masturbate more and have a greater desire for a relationship than normal men. So their perpetual virginity couldn't be attributed to a lack of interest in sex. However, despite their strong desire for sexual relationships, only 16% of autistic men were in such a relationship, while 82% of NT men were in a relationship. Thus, NT men were 5x more likely to be in a relationship than their autistic counterparts.

Autism did not so greatly reduce women's ability to find relationships with men, as 46% of women were able to have relationships, while only 16% of men were. The Researchers noted that Female ASD individuals were significantly younger at the time of first sexual intercourse (than males with ASD).

This may be due to autism reducing an individual's capacity for emotional interaction. However, normal men also crave emotional interaction less than normal women, so this will disproportionately impair an autistic man's attempts to find a relationship vs. an autistic woman's. Another possible explanation is that autists, due to their atypical behavior and emotional recognition deficits, find it difficult to navigate complex social dominance hierarchies, and are also socially excluded because of these atypical behaviors. Due to women's preference for male status and the fact that men are expected to take the dominant, initiating role in sexual relationships, this would be expected to affect autistic men more than autistic women.[12]

The researchers also discovered that autistic men were burdened with a dramatically higher number of paraphilias, which are considered socially taboo. These paraphilias, which appear to be part of their condition, likely compound their difficulties in finding sexual and romantic success.

Quotes:

• Male ASD participants reported more frequent masturbation than male healthy controls (HCs) (P<0.01).
  • ASD men reported a greater sexual desire for sexual intercourse than their HC counterparts (P<0.05, Table III). "
  • Of the individuals with ASD, significantly more women (n=18; 46.2%) than men (n=9; 16.1%) were currently in a relationship

• :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JFL JFL JFL