• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Jason Voorhees, Patriot and 1 other person
Easy 6/6.25 PSL just facially

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, one job away, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
HTN in this pic

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8856, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Constantin Denis, germanlooks and 3 others
lips a lil bit small, but he's gl

he has the cute mix strong lower third + weak eyes

Connor does lower third mog pretty clearly tbf but I'm a believer eye area > jaw. Allesandro is better looking, you don't need to look like him to be 6/6.25 PSL tho.
jfl then this guy has the highest appeal

ask 1000 foids, 1000 would tell you that dellisola mogs into oblivion, literally 1000 would say you that
dellisola jaw mog him in appeal, don't be a retard

jfl then this guy has the highest appeal
View attachment 1453474

ask 1000 foids, 1000 would tell you that dellisola mogs into oblivion, literally 1000 would say you that
dellisola jaw mog him in appeal, don't be a retard
Allesandro has a short and round chin, that's not an ideal lower third.

Allesandro has a short and round chin, that's not an ideal lower third.
i'm not saying it's ideal, i say his jaw > connor jaw

This is ideal jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Elvisandreaa
i'm not saying it's ideal, i say his jaw > connor jaw

This is ideal jaw

View attachment 1453485
Don't see how you arrived at that conclusion that right > left. He has better lips but that's really it.
InCollage 20211222 1523180622

The chinmog and jawmog is pretty clear-cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Chadethnic101, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
Don't see how you arrived at that conclusion that right > left. He has better lips but that's really it.
View attachment 1453496

The chinmog and jawmog is pretty clear-cut.
As i said, by that that logic this guys mogs both of them into oblivion, but if u will ask girsl who is the hottest between this 3 guys, 95%+ would say that dellisola mogs

There was a mog battle with asking girls beetwen Dellisola and Salludon, and Dellisola won with this pics (8-2 or smth like that, not the best sample but still)

As i said, by that that logic this guys mogs both of them into oblivion, but if u will ask girsl who is the hottest between this 3 guys, 95%+ would say that dellisola mogs

View attachment 1453503

There was a mog battle with asking girls beetwen Dellisola and Salludon, and Dellisola won with this pics (8-2 or smth like that, not the best sample but still)

View attachment 1453507View attachment 1453509
Cmon bruh, gigachads chin is disproportionately big and jaw is too wide. It's not even human. It's obviously not the same thing.

Based off those pics, Salludon looks better to me tbh because both are wearing hats, but overall Dellisola mogs in appeal imo.

Cmon bruh, gigachads chin is disproportionately big and jaw is too wide. It's not even human. It's obviously not the same thing.

Based off those pics, Salludon looks better to me tbh because both are wearing hats, but overall Dellisola mogs in appeal imo.
so why don't you think that murphy's is too much? It looks bigger that Drago's

Also his strong lower third makes up for a beta eye area, I don't see it as a bad thing, he'd be a lot worse looking if he had Dellisola's jaw
ofc he would, but Dellisola's jaw is more than enough, Salludon's is ideal on my opinion as i said

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Aloejuice, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
6 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Aloejuice
Jfl if u think connor faggot mogs dellisola

• +1
Reactions: N1666
In these pics he is indeed 6 PSL

But in this 5.25 at the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, PeakMaleHeight, germanlooks and 2 others
He was too powerful so God decided to punish him with addiction jfl truly a mogger machine we lost

• +1
Reactions: one job away
His hair was so perfect it makes it natural that he went insane from hairloss. If he has shitty NW2 as natural hairline like some men have it wouldnt be as dramatic but damn, he had thick, solid and tight NW0 mahogany hair and he traded it all for temporary muscle gain by abusing roids which drastically sped up his balding

• +1
Reactions: Aloejuice
looks 5.5-5.75 to me, but i aint a fan of his look so I could be biased.
Nah around 6 psl is fair. 5.5 is a bit low as he mogs me for sure.

His hair was so perfect it makes it natural that he went insane from hairloss. If he has shitty NW2 as natural hairline like some men have it wouldnt be as dramatic but damn, he had thick, solid and tight NW0 mahogany hair and he traded it all for temporary muscle gain by abusing roids which drastically sped up his balding
Could have done natty gymmaxxing and stayed lean and he'd still be chad and have 10x more longevity. To each their own tho, lol.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Chad.

I always found him in the past, a bit of a dickhead in his videos.

He's literally a TerraChad in motion lmfao.

Dellisola def mogs him to suicide. I would much rather have his jaw as well, square jaw is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dellisola def mogs him to suicide. I would much rather have his jaw as well, square jaw is overrated.
Its not overrated. Youd be a tiktok star if you had that shit

Youre severely underestimating his lack of lower third guys w a good lower third is like this dudes antithesis. Its like the eyes vs jaw debate.

i don't know how does this work, maybe it's because Salludon is ethnic, he has literally perfect jaw imo in this pic and jaw mogs Dellisola very hard and their eyes are similar, no hair frauding from Dellasola, but he has better eyebrows and a little bit better nose, can't say about lips tho

it's rather jbw in action, or Salludon is too much and averageness with harmony mogs, i'm not even sure that Dellusola would ascend IRL with Salludon's jaw