Prime David Gandy is the 8 PSL face of the 21st century

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
Ngl I always thought he was a just a Jewish rapist before because I always looked at his oldcel pics, but when he was younger holy shit he is indeed a giga chad. Basically a gymcelled and more robust Atesh Salih with blue eyes instead of green. Muh prime Chico is everything, I would rather look like a Greek God that oozes sex appeal and masculinity than a boneless chink whose prime only lasted 4 years any day.

20201130 120012
92940533ba054009abc5f5afacced41f

Dgandy v 22jul10 pr b

51750d45f7059f5b8ab805a58e1c58cc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
OPry mogs him

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 22126, Toth's thot and 12 others
Mogged by true gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, rydofx, Looks234 and 6 others
I think he took hgh to build his body. Thats the reason why he had a great body but not round delts (anabolic steroids) and also the reason why his nose grew so much in a short time span.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and vvshredded
I think he took hgh to build his body. Thats the reason why he had a great body but not round delts (anabolic steroids) and also the reason why his nose grew so much in a short time span.
his physique was never that impressive tbh
he was lean enough and had some muscle but nothing too crazy to need steroids or hgh to get to jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 9048
he was lean enough and had some muscle but nothing too crazy to need steroids or hgh to get to jfl
It was not impressive for a 5'11 guy. He is 6'3. To develop that body for that height is not easy at all. And he did it fast. He was a twin when he was young, he didnt have flex wheeler genetics..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
i always thought his physique was a bit too good to be natty lol

yes it was especially considering his horrible frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 5292
i always thought his physique was a bit too good to be natty lol

yes it was especially considering his horrible frame.
it is right in the limit between natty and enhanced. It could be natty with the best genetics on earth, which I think he doesnt have because he was a twink.

• +1
it is right in the limit between natty and enhanced. It could be natty with the best genetics on earth, which I think he doesnt have because he was a twink.
maybe it explains why he aged so badly too .. i mean he always looked 15 years older than he was once he was 30.. now adays he looks like hes near 55 years despite being 40

• +1
maybe it explains why he aged so badly too .. i mean he always looked 15 years older than he was once he was 30.. now adays he looks like hes near 55 years despite being 40
Thats precisely what confuses me. With hgh you are supposed to look ypunger not older. But if he doesnt take hgh and takes roids, he should have rpund delts and traps, which he doesnt have. He might be taking very small anavar doses tho..

• +1
  • Woah
Salih mogs

• +1
Ngl I always thought he was a just a Jewish rapist before because I always looked at his oldcel pics, but when he was younger holy shit he is indeed a giga chad. Basically a gymcelled and more robust Atesh Salih with blue eyes instead of green. Muh prime Chico is everything, I would rather look like a Greek God that oozes sex appeal and masculinity than a boneless chink whose prime only lasted 4 years any day.

View attachment 849904View attachment 849907
View attachment 849911
View attachment 849909

btw OP same thing happened with me.. i first heard of david gandy in an eye area video on oyutube when i googled him then he didnt even look that good but then i saw his young photos and i realised his hype after that