Prime Vasily Stepanov is unmoggable.

Manana

Manana

Gold
I used to think Hexum was peak male aesthetics but then I saw Stepanov.

He is Hexum but with better hair, colouring and height.

Imagine putting guys like Chico, Barret, O'Pry, Delon and Basso in the same conversation :lul:

And why, because of PSL? How does that transfer to real life? It's just face and view from the front (still picture).
You can have a perfect face (from the front) and get mogged 100 different ways (something that would happen to Drago and Chico if they were ever near Vasily)

All of the mentioned would get mogged so hard in motion, it's insane. Height + frame + forward growth + deep voice.

Unmoggable.

Tumblr pieegrjLxn1tawi76o7 r2 500

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, i_love_roosters, Aero and 7 others
water bro, he is so handsome and beautiful, delicate like a flower, i cringe when i hear niggers say this idiot mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fxckz, halloweed, EggKing and 8 others
water bro, he is so handsome and beautiful, delicate like a flower, i cringe when i hear niggers say this idiot mogs him

View attachment 2972774
Yeah I cage at that too.

Just ethnics trying to justify their own worth. Ramirez is probably the most overrated. I forgot about him. I never know if they are serious or joking when they talk about that bum.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Aero, Detective and 3 others
chico mogs him same height but more appeal

Worse frame, colouring and forward growth. Also Stepanov more maesthetic which is ideal.

Chico gets brutally mogged imo

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Worse frame, colouring and forward growth. Also Stepanov more maesthetic which is ideal.

Chico gets brutally mogged imo
i thought he had similar frame to chico never seen a full body pic

also if being more maesthetic is ideal than tyler maher brutally mogs him. he’s also 6’4 but much more maesthetic

dont care, i think about myself not other men

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, sweetheart and murdah

Imagine putting guys like Chico, Barret, O'Pry, Delon and Basso in the same conversation :lul:

And why, because of PSL? How does that transfer to real life? It's just face and view from the front (still picture).
You can have a perfect face (from the front) and get mogged 100 different ways (something that would happen to Drago and Chico if they were ever near Vasily)

All of the mentioned would get mogged so hard in motion, it's insane. Height + frame + forward growth + deep voice.

Unmoggable.

View attachment 2972737
He doesn't beat Hexum in skull and bones (albeit looks similar) but colouring and height halo would put him above Hexum tbf

• +1
Reactions: Manana

View attachment 2972774
comparing richards worst pic when he was older in a mugshot photo to young vasil with makeup in a move lol please kys,this is them at the same age ramirez mogs
0 competition

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz
Chico is overrated lol, there are tiktok chads that mog him. Vasily is easily in the conversation of being one of the most handsomest men (no homo!

• +1
Prime Chico vs. Prime Vasily

Prime Vasily mogs everyone IRL due to everything you listed

• +1
Reactions: Manana, ShowerMaxxing and Teddo23

Unmoggable.

View attachment 2972737
Looks like Griffith, angelic nigga

• +1
He doesn't beat Hexum in skull and bones (albeit looks similar) but colouring and height halo would put him above Hexum tbf
Step is more robust than hex i think. Also you could argue coloring for hex

• +1
Reactions: F36
At that looks level its all preference

I just mogged him with my t50 prey eyes

• JFL
Gandy and delon mogs him imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, jinnu and ambi
Gandy and delon mogs him imo
Delon is getting brutally height mogged and has worse facial structure and colouring. Not even close there.

Gandy has more falios and is Med pheno which can't touch Stepanov's angelic pheno.

Delon is getting brutally height mogged and has worse facial structure and colouring. Not even close there.

Gandy has more falios and is Med pheno which can't touch Stepanov's angelic pheno.
Delon literally has better coloring and I’m talking abt face its Gandy and him unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Delon literally has better coloring and I’m talking abt face its Gandy and him unmoggable
Both Gandy and Delon have med colouring which looks quite dirty and low class in certain lightnings.

Stepanov has a god tier pheno and colouring. He looks above high class because he looks like a fallen angel. At least in his prime.

E23179a976168057055115e0c0c03a5c
it's insane to say that when we had prime Gandy

View attachment 2978413 it's insane to say that when we had prime Gandy
Lets say our prayers to our Lord Gandy together. I will begin:

"Oh Gandy in Heaven, do you not see my NCT and the gonial angle? Please shorten my philtrum by 4mms and increase my bizygo width by 9mms."

If you share this to 3 more profiles you will get an increased chance of Gandy seeing your prayers. However, if you don't, tonight you will lose 22mms of maxillary projection.

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and i_love_roosters
comparing richards worst pic when he was older in a mugshot photo to young vasil with makeup in a move lol please kys,this is them at the same age ramirez mogs View attachment 2973363View attachment 2973364 0 competition
this was his best pic

ramirez is ltn
and jfl at you, you really think that Brad Pitt is not recessed
and you might think Robert Pattison is not recessed
jfl at you

• +1
this was his best picView attachment 2978435
ramirez is ltn
and jfl at you, you really think that Brad Pitt is not recessed
and you might think Robert Pattison is not recessed
jfl at you
vasily is a sub mtn ogre this is his best pic,ramirez mogs
both equally as white too this isnt ethnic cope

mogged by prime tom selleck

you are blind my bruder if you think that ramirez mogs on this pic, and ramirez is deathnik
jfl you picked the worst Vasiliy's and he still mogs
i did it because you picked the worst ramirez pic claiming its his best pic and its a mugshot? soo cringe and vasily is makeupmaxxed in that one video that has all his clips

i did it because you picked the worst ramirez pic
"picked the worst ramirez pic":lul::lul::lul:
he is normal looking here
and ugly as fuck here
claiming its his best pic and its a mugshot? soo cringe and vasily is makeupmaxxed in that one video that has all his clips
I don't see makeup on him
you are just lying

Attachments

• 1718285214800.png
    1718285214800.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
"picked the worst ramirez pic":lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 2978656he is normal looking here
View attachment 2978658and ugly as fuck here

I don't see makeup on him
you are just lying
brutal,same age here too but vasil in normal lighting without colouring frauds,we are both using biased photos overall similar appeal,vasil seriously used soo much makeup and over exagerated lighting in the movie that has all his pics

View attachment 2972774
Ramirez is super dark triad , and their is a warrior mentality here where one respects the dark triad as lot of users are high inhibition , so seeing a true bad ass that killed and raped and looked like a model is truly something that is crazy to think about , which is why they rate him higher.

• +1
View attachment 2978675View attachment 2978676 brutal,same age here too but vasil in normal lighting without colouring frauds,we are both using biased photos overall similar appeal,vasil seriously used soo much makeup and over exagerated lighting in the movie that has all his pics
I bet you are just dark triad coper
ramirez is frauding with hair and still brutally mogged

I bet you are just dark triad coper
ramirez is frauding with hair and still brutally mogged
im literally european and richard looks mainly white.... if you think ramirez looks worse in them unfrauded side by sides your delesional

• +1
im literally european and richard looks mainly white.... if you think ramirez looks worse in them unfrauded side by sides your delesional
Youre a shitskin. Get over it

what did you want to prove with this my bruder
View attachment 2978702View attachment 2978704same angle but ramirez is hair fraud
he is mogged to death
pictures mean nothing we showed counless examples of ramirez or vasily looking depending on photo, there is soo many pics of celebs you can make htns out angle chads in some photos if you look long enough,ramirez looks better here and how is long hair a fraud jfl you wont let that go 😭

• Ugh..
Reactions: leanmaxx74

Unmoggable.

View attachment 2972737
He mogged very hard
Sad how he ended up

• +1
pictures mean nothing we showed counless examples of ramirez or vasily looking depending on photo, there is soo many pics of celebs you can make htns out angle chads in some photos if you look long enough,ramirez looks better here and how is long hair a fraud jfl you wont let that go 😭
jfl at you ignorecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back