These people deserve a spot in western civilization

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reek, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Epola and 4 others
The Haitians finally caught squirtle!! @klip11

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, cromagnon, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Human meat must be the healthiest meat, only makes sense, it's the closest to you. We eat to build our bodies up and if you eat directly what your body is made of...
But i wouldn't just eat any human, humans are also the most unhealthy animals in the earth for living in civilization. But the nigger she's eating must be healthy from tribal african lifestyle and diet, also good that shes eating him raw

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, arabcelxxx, mrdouchebag and 2 others
Human meat must be the healthiest meat, only makes sense, it's the closest to you. We eat to build our bodies up and if you eat directly what your body is made of...
But i wouldn't just eat any human, humans are also the most unhealthy animals in the earth for living in civilization. But the nigger she's eating must be healthy from tribal african lifestyle and diet, also good that shes eating him raw
Eating human meat is on my bucket list

Average human in the US is obese and full of fat. Yes it will taste nice and be juicy due to the fat, but you'll die an early death if you overindulge. It's probably less healthy than mcdonalds.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Average human in the US is obese and full of fat. Yes it will taste nice and be juicy due to the fat, but you'll die an early death if you overindulge. It's probably less healthy than mcdonalds.
Holy shit, are you really too lazy to not read a 3 line post?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mrdouchebag
Holy shit, are you really too lazy to not read a 3 line post?

I read your post nigga. I am just adding to it. Western Cannibals should passportbromaxx is all I am saying.

• JFL
shame cuz i just finished jerking of

• JFL
Reactions: reek, murdah and TechnoBoss

• +1
View attachment 3001126 These people deserve a spot in western civilization
Ewwww wtf 😬 why do hatians do this shit ewww yuck this is so gross 🤮 she’s prob possessed as well notice how she’s eating him raw wtf eww what demon is in her

Ewwww wtf 😬 why do hatians do this shit ewww yuck this is so gross 🤮 she’s prob possessed as well notice how she’s eating him raw wtf eww what demon is in her
This is from africa

This is from africa
U sure? Which country cannibalism isn’t normal there contrary to racist western thought. Is it the Congo?

• +1
U sure? Which country cannibalism isn’t normal there contrary to racist western thought. Is it the Congo?
Cannibalism is actually very common in certain places in africa, not sure which though

Cannibalism is actually very common in certain places in africa, not sure which though
The time draws nigh for @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
looks like whoopy goldberg

• +1
Why is this in your camera roll