lastamericanvirgin

Banned
Let's talk privately.

"lastamericanvirgin"

You're KHHV, Incel, Short, Fat, Low T, Poor, Your dad is a bitch

Dont do it

"lastamericanvirgin"

You're KHHV, Incel, Short, Fat, Low T, Poor, Your dad is a bitch
If u reply after me or before then u admit everything I say is true about u and u admit ur wrong.:lul::ROFLMAO:

My dad and i can wake up when ever we want and get 100 vacation beach houses around Europe while u are a roided 30 year old poor joke cursed by GOD and going to Eternal Torment as I laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

If u reply after me or before then u admit everything I say is true about u and u admit ur wrong.:lul::ROFLMAO:

My dad and i can wake up when ever we want and get 100 vacation beach houses around Europe while u are a roided 30 year old poor joke cursed by GOD and going to Eternal Torment as I laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
Nigga are u 10 years old nigga thinking this will end the argument, if u reply after this then ur ADMITTING TO BE GAY AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM FOR HOMOSEXUALITY, ALSO IF U DONT REPLY YOU ARE GAY TOO, SO UR GETTING BANNED EITHER WAY HAHAAHHAAHAHAH

Nigga are u 10 years old nigga thinking this will end the argument, if u reply after this then ur ADMITTING TO BE GAY AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM FOR HOMOSEXUALITY, ALSO IF U DONT REPLY YOU ARE GAY TOO, SO UR GETTING BANNED EITHER WAY HAHAAHHAAHAHAH
Hahaha u replied satanic wageslave loser LOL:lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

u lose on here and at life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

Scream for me in HELL loser I will laugh then too LOLOLOL :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: GOD must hate u.