Prior to 2014, Height Was NOT an Issue

Z

zyzz007 returns

Zephir
Please listen to me.
Being tall never mattered before Tinder, Instagram etc.

It was all about facial looks, being fit and being confident, being accepted socially and money.
Height only mattered if a girl was tall and even still, there were still a decent number of
tall girls with shorter men. It was not stigmatized.

As I said before the guy who got the most girls in UNI was short but goodlooking.
Girls went crazy over goodlooking men and buff men regardless of height.

I swear this height shit only started within the last decade. I never seen any man get ridiculed
for height back then. It was always about looks and body.

I dont know who started this height shit, I dont know how this came to being an issue. It boggles
my mind that women just started demanding 6foot men overnight. It puzzles me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, \/orman and Autismcel
it's because of OLD

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Still not an issue unless you have dwarfism.
Still another cope for not a good enough FACE. If you are genuinely GL then some mid overweight foids on OLD who have a height requirement wouldn't bother you.

You'd laugh it off knowing that you MOG most humans to dirt. Knowing that your options are endless in regards to women. Please ask yourself if you ever met a GL man (regardless of them being short or tall) who struggled with women in their lives 😂.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, BeanletMogger, Chadeep and 2 others
Please listen to me.
Being tall never mattered before Tinder, Instagram etc.

It was all about facial looks, being fit and being confident, being accepted socially and money.
Height only mattered if a girl was tall and even still, there were still a decent number of
tall girls with shorter men. It was not stigmatized.

As I said before the guy who got the most girls in UNI was short but goodlooking.
Girls went crazy over goodlooking men and buff men regardless of height.

I swear this height shit only started within the last decade. I never seen any man get ridiculed
for height back then. It was always about looks and body.

I dont know who started this height shit, I dont know how this came to being an issue. It boggles
my mind that women just started demanding 6foot men overnight. It puzzles me.
Might not have been as mainstream but heights always mattered, like race and other blackpill.

The difference is that before OLD apps came, and the internet hypergamy was less, so those who did not match the ideal facial or height criteria were able to do fine

Now you need everything

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Height is more of an issue on OLD than real life and even that depends because an average height man with a good profile or looks will still get matches.

I'm 5'9. Height is still not an issue for me when it comes to dating and fucking.

Short niggas always had to overcompensate with something years before OLD was even a factor. Short bros had to be more charismatic, handsome, richer, or athletic than the average guy to get noticed. That was always the case except in Hispanic communities.

• +1
It’s the opposite, face and maybe body are all that matters on the apps, Snap, etc. because that’s all that can be conveyed through a screen. Height, skull size, other features that make you go way up in person get devalued.

“He looked so good in the pictures but then we met and he was like short and kinda ugly” which has happened literally millions of times = she gave him the chance based on his face but was then disappointed by his height and other physical presence.

• +1
Not that height didn't matter. More like women can easily filter height nowadays so chances of her ending up with 6ft + got higher instead of randomly bumping into one. Before old