Prioritise organs in a carnivore diet

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Things with beauty need to be honoured
Many believe you need to be eating steaks everyday, twice a day on a carnivore diet, it’s wrong you can eat ground beef and still get the same nutritional benefits as eating steak only difference is that steak tastes better, other then that nutritional values of both are similar and negligible in amounts.

This brings me to my next point and is organs such as beef liver, heart and kidney’s. These are the most nutritionally dense foods in very small amounts of 100g costing mo more than $2.50 unless high quality which costs $5 typically each organ.

Simply spreading out 100g of beef liver thtoughout the week by eating 0.5 ounce a day that ends up being around 98 grams eaten for 7 days.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigell, Jova, StarvedEpi and 3 others
Agree

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, StarvedEpi, 97baHater and 1 other person
dnrd but i agree

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
if your not slitting a chickens throat then drinking its blood right after your not doing the carnivore diet right

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
beef testicles are great to consume before a date night

if your not slitting a chickens throat then drinking its blood right after your not doing the carnivore diet right
Quite extreme, you could do that perfect way of carnivore by eating raw meat, freshly killed animals, etc. but if your even doing the beginners carnivore that is much better than eating mainstream advice of nutrition.

beef testicles are great to consume before a date night
Any organ is nutritionally dense relative to muscle meat of an animal (ground beef and steaks)

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM