Prisoner talking to guards suddenly gets shot by fellow inmate and mag dumped multiple times & stabbed

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
The brutal murder of an alleged Honduran drug trafficker with a potentially critical piece of evidence against the president has the Central American nation’s government pointing the finger at other drug traffickers for his death, while the man’s lawyers suggest the government may have been responsible.
López gained attention earlier this month when the contents of ledgers he was carrying in a secret compartment with guns, grenades and cash were made public in a New York federal courtroom at the drug trafficking trial of Juan Antonio “Tony” Hernández.
The ledgers included entries logging cocaine shipments for Hernández, a former Honduran congressman, and the initials of his brother, President Juan Orlando Hernández, who is known throughout Honduras as JOH. The president has denied any wrongdoing and has not been charged.

Attachments

• prison.mp4
    5.3 MB
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Acion, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
IP grabber

My race is badass

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Whenever I see stuff like this I always think about the ungrateful folks living in First World Countries
like the Netherlands etc complaining about not being a Chad and only getting 20 matches a day
on today venting about how brutal their life is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, lil truecel, PickleTheSlayer and 4 others
How cucked is that country that allows inmates to have knives and guns jfl. What's the point of a prison system then.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, Yliaster and ElySioNs
How cucked is that country that allows inmates to have knives and guns jfl. What's the point of a prison system then.

Guards are probably Cartel also how you think they even get the Weapons inside in the first place
This is El Slavador we're talking about

These faggot scums think they're tough

Whenever I see stuff like this I always think about the ungrateful folks living in First World Countries
like the Netherlands etc complaining about not being a Chad and only getting 20 matches a day
on today venting about how brutal their life is
all those spics are banging big booty latinas daily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back