Pro table tennis players

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
I will reach this level of play someday

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
mogger af. too bad you need to start playing it the moment you are born otherwise you will always stay mediocre

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and thickdickdaddy27
mogger af. too bad you need to start playing it the moment you are born otherwise you will always stay mediocre
I will take the challenge as leanmaxxing motivation too. You sweat like a dog when you wanna win badly. Helps when your opponent is giga competitive as well

lol i would fuck you up bad dude

• Woah
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
never seen chad play this

lol i would fuck you up bad dude
doubt it. I've been playing with my lil bro since 12. Took a break from it for about 8 years and now I'm on fucking god mode. Still nowhere near pro level

*Also need to be Asian

doubt it. I've been playing with my lil bro since 12. Took a break from it for about 8 years and now I'm on fucking god mode. Still nowhere near pro level
i won russian junior championship when i was 17 , also went to play against chinese juniors and placed 3rd on the big tournament ( cant dox)

• Woah
i won russian junior championship when i was 17 , also went to play against chinese juniors and placed 3rd on the big tournament ( cant dox)
mirin. I need to compete fr, just have to perfect my skills to the maximum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
very intense

• +1
These guys got crazy reaction times.
Damn!

• +1