Pro Tip For University

S

sb23

Bronze
Don’t go to university with the intent of moneymaxxing for surgery.

Reason: A large part of what you are paying for when you go to university is networking. This means that you should maximise your face to gain as much halo as possible leading to better networking, taking full advantage of your time at university, and maximising overall success.

Note: This is a water post, just keep it in mind.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, thorns, icetraebald and 3 others
what about for onlineclasscels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and <6PSLcel
so my plan of going to uni late, at like 24/24 after i've gotten bimax, malar implants and being fully softmaxxed is a high iq decision ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, gravlek and sb23
so my plan of going to uni late, at like 24/24 after i've gotten bimax, malar implants and being fully softmaxxed is a high iq decision ?
ideal. im that age w no surgeries but am young looking biologically. its over or its not, abit of age in uni wont make a diff. wish i got shit together around 22 tho.

• +1
  • So Sad
ideal. im that age w no surgeries but am young looking biologically. its over or its not, abit of age in uni wont make a diff. wish i got shit together around 22 tho.
yeah im turning 19 n shit already seems quite hopeless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, sb23 and Medatlantoid
yeah im turning 19 n shit already seems quite hopeless
19-20 was the last critical change i had. then ur just a numb robot normie

• So Sad
Yes, or you can fraud with Botox and other non surgical procedures until you have enough money for surgery which is likely what i will do.

Yes, or you can fraud with Botox and other non surgical procedures until you have enough money for surgery which is likely what i will do.
fillers/botox r only good if u have good forward growth to start with, which I dont

• +1
Reactions: sb23

Reason: A large part of what you are paying for when you go to university is networking. This means that you should maximise your face to gain as much halo as possible leading to better networking, taking full advantage of your time at university, and maximising overall success.

How to network? I'm very fucking high inhib. It's really hard for me to socialize.

How to network? I'm very fucking high inhib. It's really hard for me to socialize.
(Do your own research), you can implement nootropic protocols to help. I heard phenibut can be useful. Also watch Jon Zherka to learn his behaviours (older videos when he was on raj show. Also practice speaking.

• Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo
what about for onlineclasscels
If you are doing university purely for education, it doesn’t really matter where or how you do it, as long as you get the qualifications. I just think that just getting a qualification by itself isn’t worth it. Studies show a higher average salary for people who were in frats (not to familiar with this as I am ukcel). This emphasis the importance of the networking you gain through university.

rope plus just frat and clubs
frat is retarded just a gateway to alcoholism and perma bloat. have countless friends that have descended cuz of frat and have criminal charges, duis, r@p3 allegations, etc. it is not worth it.

could not agree more. mirin iq

• +1
Reactions: sb23
frat is retarded just a gateway to alcoholism and perma bloat. have countless friends that have descended cuz of frat and have criminal charges, duis, r@p3 allegations, etc. it is not worth it.
Maybe in the current day. I’m not sure. But statistics show on average higher salaries for people who were in frats so idk.