Probably the biggest waste of chad genetics

exo

exo

Kraken
can't believe this faggot who is a 6'6 med terramogger with perfect bone structure decides that nope pussy aint for me, need to take dicks up the ass

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, zura, Sexually Disabled and 4 others
who are you to say what this mogger will decide cunt?

• +1
Reactions: exo
Another Greek Mogger. Nothing new.
@St.TikTokcel

can't believe this faggot who is a 6'6 med terramogger with perfect bone structure decides that nope pussy aint for me, need to take dicks up the ass

You're gay bro

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 20370

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind, bloomercel, Kasanova and 13 others
also ignored for posting gay shit

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
proof? he looks like the one doing the fucking

• +1
this guy get mogged by twinks

• JFL
Lmao i didnt even read your comment before I watched the vid and immediately thought he looks like a faggot

• +1
this nigga streams half naked on twitch

Lmao i didnt even read your comment before I watched the vid and immediately thought he looks like a faggot
This lol. Why is there a point of uber masculinity where dudes just have a gay look lmao

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
you sure he's gay?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Mewton, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
This lol. Why is there a point of uber masculinity where dudes just have a gay look lmao
YOURE COPING IF YOU THINK WOMEN DON'T GET INSTANTLY WET FOR HIM WHEN THEY SEE THIS ANIMAL WALK DOWN THE STREET

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Primalsplit and LampPostPrime
YOURE COPING IF YOU THINK WOMEN DON'T GET INSTANTLY WET FOR HIM WHEN THEY SEE THIS ANIMAL WALK DOWN THE STREET
No. YOU get wet when you see him walk down the street. Dont project

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Debetro
I understand him, it's better to fuck hot guys if you aren't capable of slaying hot 13-21 women

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 5467, Mewton and 4 others
are there foids in his comment section? serious question I dont use instagram so i cant see the comments :lul:

I can see a lot of women getting ultra wet when seeing him but it's only old ones. Still better than nothing but not ideal

I can see a lot of women getting ultra wet when seeing him but it's only old ones. Still better than nothing but not ideal
This. Amd gay men lol

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Cause he's literally old (35), openly homosexual and has a sense of fashion that appeals to gays, no tattoos/drip and etc that appeal to JBs. Hence why he's wasted his genetics homo-maxxing with that frame, height and face

I wish every chad would be gay. Less competition.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Cause he's literally old (35), openly homosexual and has a sense of fashion that appeals to gays, no tattoos/drip and etc that appeal to JBs. Hence why he's wasted his genetics homo-maxxing with that frame, height and face
Ever seen his face when he was younger or it's just a presumption?

Ever seen his face when he was younger or it's just a presumption?
there's only oldcel pics of him on the internet so idk. but he has chad bone structure even at 30+
120d3039bfd2c27fe20de1d68532cfb7

then do you see why he's wasting potential? homomaxxer
No i mean he looks like such a gay bear. Looks like a gay dude made him in a lab

What you have to do when you're male gaze maxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and LampPostPrime
No i mean he looks like such a gay bear. Looks like a gay dude made him in a lab
you're too used to seeing tiktok prettyboys. masc men are rare to come by these days

• JFL
yeah grannies wet their diapers for him
hot prime jbs run away from him

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LampPostPrime
mogged

Attachments

• Snaptik.app_7080514451278957829.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, LampPostPrime and exo

I remember watching looks theory's video on hunter skulls and thinking this guy was the epitome of masculinity. It turns out he's gay. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, exo and Mewton
He's Crestfallen95's daddy.