Probably the worst thing about the manosphere

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
It's taught guys to be these overly defensive, uptight, insecure, stingy tryhards around women. You can't pay for anything or you're a cuck. You have to brag and put others down to show status. You can't compliment anyone or you're "pedastalizing." Everything is about being as antisocial and self-absorbed as possible. Literally no one wants to be around people like this. It's the worst way to act around people. I get that the manosphere is trying reverse engineer what a confident successful person looks like, but actually confident people are pretty chill and nice. They're only mean out of thoughtlessness. The tryhard asshole act screams insecurity and no one likes it.

In the bedroom, things are different ofc, but when first meeting girls it's way better to be loose and prosocial.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, HTN_Mentalcel, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
It’s just a pushback from the mainstream expectations

The bigger irony is that niggas like you are approaching 40, and are still unmarried, no kids, obsessed with women and preach about the manosphere and incel culture.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, watah, Richard Cheese and 3 others
Do you compliment girls when you approach?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It’s just a pushback from the mainstream expectations

The bigger irony is that niggas like you are approaching 40, and are still unmarried, no kids, obsessed with women and preach about the manosphere and incel culture.
I can't take your font and posting style seriously

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It's taught guys to be these overly defensive, uptight, insecure, stingy tryhards around women. You can't pay for anything or you're a cuck. You have to brag and put others down to show status. You can't compliment anyone or you're "pedastalizing." Everything is about being as antisocial and self-absorbed as possible. Literally no one wants to be around people like this. It's the worst way to act around people. I get that the manosphere is trying reverse engineer what a confident successful person looks like, but actually confident people are pretty chill and nice. They're only mean out of thoughtlessness. The tryhard asshole act screams insecurity and no one likes it.

In the bedroom, things are different ofc, but when first meeting girls it's way better to be loose and prosocial.
Too many words please keep it shorter next time

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
I want to see truecels being loose and prosocial. How would that go?

I want to see truecels being loose and prosocial. How would that go?
Why does any conversation about behavior turn into this discussion of "what if a hopelessly ugly guy did this?"

i don't fucking know. It probably wouldn't go well.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Why does any conversation about behavior turn into this discussion of "what if a hopelessly ugly guy did this?"

i don't fucking know. It probably wouldn't go well.
For me, because I am a hopelessly ugly(short) guy.

Okay how old are you then nigga? What age is the cuttof?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Okay how old are you then nigga? What age is the cuttof?
Anything past 30- if you are still obsessed with PUA, redpill, approaching gurus, what women like and don't like , all while having zero prospect for being able to start a family- its completely and utterly over.

• +1
Reactions: watah and HTN_Mentalcel
Anything past 30- if you are still obsessed with PUA, redpill, approaching gurus, what women like and don't like , all while having zero prospect for being able to start a family- its completely and utterly over.
Do u think being on this forum means ur obsessed by default?

• +1
Lifefuel, so I have 10+ years of rotting on PSL before it's over. I was stressing about agepill.bjt clearly I have nothing to worry about!

• JFL
This post was written by a bald and bearded man

• +1
Today's kids don't know how to be men because they don't have a childhood and adolescence in the community, but an isolated one, at home, on the phone/computer, so they don't have male role models (such as an older friend, a neighbor's father, a grandfather, an older cousin, an uncle, etc.) and their father is away at work all day, so all they have left are random bald ugly old people on the internet, who don't have a life, so they sit on the internet and teach others about how they should have a life :what: :ROFLMAO:

Real men (the ones you should listen to) don't stay on the internet, because they have to take care of their wives and those 3-5 children they have, take care of the house, find ways to make their work easier, etc. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and HTN_Mentalcel
  • So Sad
So just become a betabuxx cuckold then, that's what's gonna happen because unless your chad with this soy personality she isn't going to respect you. JFL at "taking care of the house"

• Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Many manosphere guys are insecure ogres that think acting like a jerk makes them alpha and bad ass, when most people only see them as a laughing stock.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back