(Probably water) There are no such thing as straight women

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
I feel like all ‘straight’ women are actually bisexual but don’t know it yet. You know how they say women are more likely to kiss or even fuck other women than men are, even the ‘straight’ ones? Well I believe it’s because no woman is fully straight biologically speaking. It may in fact be biological considering straight men hardly ever go the other way, but it’s quite common for ‘straight’ women to. The issue is, most ‘straight’ women just aren’t aware of it.
I was scrolling through sexy TikTok trends just to test, and it turns out that a bunch of supposedly straight, “married” women “with children” reacted sexually in the comments to a video of another foid posting fast tongue tricks. This to me just shows that all women are bisexual but just didn’t know it until they encountered that one foid who can turn them out..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jué, starvecell, framemoggerr and 3 others
I don't blame women

I don't blame women
Yeah the smv of women are higher than men as a rule. Crazy foids express more attention toward other foids than they do the sexiest man alive jfl.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Alucard69, starvecell and 7 others
Only about 10% of women lack sexual attraction to women

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
Where did you learn about that? And what about for men?
Women are literally retarded, they get aroused by monkey sex. So nothing is out of the realm of possibilities for them.
On some femcel forum I've seen only a few foids there say they are as straight as an arrow when asked, which I assume is true considering they hate men so much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and truthhurts
When women meet me they are lesbians

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Women are literally retarded, they get aroused by monkey sex. So nothing is out of the realm of possibilities for them.
On some femcel forum I've seen only a few foids there say they are as straight as an arrow when asked, which I assume is true considering they hate men so much.
Aren’t men the same way? I mean men are stereotyped to me overly-sexual and in many cases this is true. We are hornier, have dirtier minds and most sexual media is overpopulated with old, ugly white or Indian men.
Only difference is we can be straight, bisexual or gay. Women I feel like are mostly all naturally bisexual. There are no fully straight women.. or fully lesbian.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and NoReedemingFeature
that's why rape happens

• Hmm...
Aren’t men the same way? I mean men are stereotyped to me overly-sexual and in many cases this is true. We are hornier, have dirtier minds and most sexual media is overpopulated with old, ugly white or Indian men.
Iirc most men don't get aroused by other men or animal sex in studies

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Olivecel
Water. That's why female gaze is law. You have to appeal to their lesbian side.

Iirc most men don't get aroused by other men or animal sex in studies
Then why are all the most bizarre fetishes (like foot, tongue, child or beastiality) on social media always overpopulated with old, ugly men? I don’t see a lot of women simping in the comments, only men.. the only part you said that makes sense to me is homosexuality.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NoReedemingFeature
Water. That's why female gaze is law. You have to appeal to their lesbian side.
I notice most women are attracted to the more ‘masculine’ traits about other women tho..? Like a woman with a huge tongue, imitating a penis obviously. Or a muscular, dominating woman with a bunch of tattoos. Etc. The girly girl don’t seem to appeal to other women that much.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Then why are all the most bizarre fetishes (like foot, tongue, child or beastiality) on social media always overpopulated with old, ugly men? I don’t see a lot of women simping in the comments, only men.. the only part you said that makes sense to me is homosexuality.
Women are covert, and there were a good amount of female bestiality forums. But they get shut down before getting too popular. And most women are referred to it by their friends instead of looking for it, as per their nature.

• +1
I notice most women are attracted to the more ‘masculine’ traits about other women tho..? Like a woman with a huge tongue, imitating a penis. Or a muscular, dominating woman. Etc. The girly girl don’t seem to appeal to other women.
I've never noticed anything of the sort.

And most women are referred to it by their friends instead of looking for it, as per their nature.
Funny you say that.. a lot of comments on that TikTok video I mentioned were women tagging their friends’ to watch.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NoReedemingFeature
Funny you say that.. a lot of comments on that TikTok video I mentioned were women tagging their friends’ to watch.
What video?

• +1
I've never noticed anything of the sort.
Well that’s my experience at least in comment sections of TikTok or Instagram reels.

• +1
water, "straight" women would rather fuck fakeupmaxxed ltb than htn

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Olivecel
Women are still far more attracted to certain types of men than each other though.

when your such a subhuman you gaslight yourself into thinking all women are gay instead because none of them like you 😂

• +1
Reactions: piec
when your such a subhuman you gaslight yourself into thinking all women are gay instead because none of them like you 😂
It’s not gaslight jfl. Keep coping..
IMG 1036
IMG 1037

IMG 1038
IMG 1039

Hundreds of married women simping for this TikTok whore jfl.
Women are aroused by sexual ability, regardless of gender.

Women are still far more attracted to certain types of men than each other though.
Yes definitely. But when there is a specific woman with incredible sexual ability, a lot of women will be aroused by it..
IMG 1039

That tongue is huge tho, bigger than my dick no cap
It’s big for a tongue but it’s over for you if it’s bigger than your dick. Her tongue is probably 3.5 in at most..

It’s big for a tongue but it’s over for you if it’s bigger than your dick. Her tongue is probably 3.5 in at most..
Nah, that tongue is at least 5 inches measured from the base

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Olivecel and cooldude1231
Nah, that tongue is at least 5 inches measured from the base
I doubt it. The longest tongue in the world isn’t even 5in. Her face is probably small making it look bigger.
Thankfully I’m 6.5 anyway so even if it is 5in I’m clear 😂

• +1
That tongue is huge tho, bigger than my dick no cap
And that is my point. Looks and sexual ability is what arouses women, regardless of gender.
Especially a particular woman freakish features like a big fast tongue, long fingers, etc. I’ve seen it happen in front of me.
Men are different for whatever reason. A straight man can go without a man even if the particular man is “good at giving head”. It’s still gross to us straight men.. somehow foids will make exceptions for other foids if they are “good at giving head” or have freakish features. Not sure why it’s like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Bump

• +1
I feel like all ‘straight’ women are actually bisexual but don’t know it yet. You know how they say women are more likely to kiss or even fuck other women than men are, even the ‘straight’ ones? Well I believe it’s because no woman is fully straight biologically speaking. It may in fact be biological considering straight men hardly ever go the other way, but it’s quite common for ‘straight’ women to. The issue is, most ‘straight’ women just aren’t aware of it.
I was scrolling through sexy TikTok trends just to test, and it turns out that a bunch of supposedly straight, “married” women “with children” reacted sexually in the comments to a video of another foid posting fast tongue tricks. This to me just shows that all women are bisexual but just didn’t know it until they encountered that one foid who can turn them out..
Will a female Haitian cannibal eat @Jason Voorhees??? I think she would

• JFL
Straight men also don't exist

• Hmm...
Straight men also don't exist
I agree somewhat. The difference is that women are more likely to do it. Some ‘straight’ men may have been sexually attracted to at least something about another man, but they know they would never do anything because it’s just too weird for them, it doesn’t feel right (unless they are literally gay). For women, I feel like they’re more okay with that feeling.

I agree somewhat. The difference is that women are more likely to do it. Some ‘straight’ men may have been sexually attracted to at least something about another man, but they know they would never do anything because it’s just too weird for them, it doesn’t feel right (unless they are literally gay). For women, I feel like they’re more okay with that feeling.
That's mostly because of societal norms than anything, both straight women and men are most of the time straight but it doesn't mean they never felt anything for the same sex, they just choose not to act their feelings, when it comes to women they're more open and might take action while men don't, or at least not in public.

Can you link em
Can u link a study to that. Would appreciate it bhai
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel and truthhurts
water, "straight" women would rather fuck fakeupmaxxed ltb than htn
Nah not really but I do believe most women would rather fuck a stacy>an ugly man. For sure..
I do believe ‘straight’ women generally prefer men obviously, but will make exceptions for top tier women with incredible sexual abilities..

Last edited:
Women are just emotional as fuck and easily influenced. Straight girls will get drunk and start thinking about how much they love their friends and start kissing and fingering them just because of some estrogen reaction in their brains. These women would never marry or date another woman long term

• +1
Women are just emotional as fuck and easily influenced. Straight girls will get drunk and start thinking about how much they love their friends and start kissing and fingering them just because of some estrogen reaction in their brains. These women would never marry or date another woman long term
I feel like women are turned on by certain things that either gender can possess. That’s another factor.
I have no doubt a ‘straight’ woman would get turned on by another who’re w a fast tongue.
As opposed to straight men, we wouldn’t give af if another man has that ability jfl.. it’s still gross to us.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
I feel like women are turned on by certain things that either gender can possess. That’s another factor.
I have no doubt a ‘straight’ woman would get turned on by another who’re w a fast tongue.
As opposed to straight men, we wouldn’t give af if another man has that ability jfl.. it’s still gross to us.
Exactly, their attraction is less one dimensional than male attraction.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back