Probiotic Conditioners after Dandruff Therapy?

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
Anyone every tried this?
Let us say you annihilate your whole scalp microbiome (bacterias, fungi, malassezia etc.) with piroctone olamine, zinc pyrithione, salycilic acid and ketoconazole: Wouldn't it be smart to try to alter the scalp microbiome by adding bacterias which co-evolved with us (i.e. Kefir masc or a probiotic conditioner)? I think I will try this but has anyone done this yet?

• +1
Reactions: Betacarotenecel
what hair loss does to a nigga

what hair loss does to a nigga
I think small intestines should be somewhat sterile but the larger ones should have a good and strong microbiome. There are already dominant bacterias on your wimp skull, why not change it? Same goes for gut

I think that improving your intestinal microbiome will change your overall immune system and scalp skin/ hair as the microbes get access to keratinocytes and the cutaneous immune system!

It's amazing how can bacteria work sinergistically with us humans, losing your gut microbiome can be fatal as the losing an organ.

• +1
Reactions: Betacarotenecel and Deleted member 3990
I think that improving your intestinal microbiome will change your overall immune system and scalp skin/ hair as the microbes get access to keratinocytes and the cutaneous immune system!

It's amazing how can bacteria work sinergistically with us humans, losing your gut microbiome can be fatal as the losing an organ.
changing your gut flora is hercules quest but I wouldnt doubt if you also treat your scalp separately, that it will compliment the change of the gut flora aswell

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
changing your gut flora is hercules quest but I wouldnt doubt if you also treat your scalp separately, that it will compliment the change of the gut flora aswell
You can try hovewer, i've also seen that the gut bacteria can change the gene sequence, it plays a role in fertility..

Screenshot 20201210 144716 Chrome

And this only implies that our genotype is controled by our microbiome --> which is shaped by our diet and environment!

Knowing this, it makes sense as to why the cats from the Pottenger's study got high inhib and more autistic after the degradation and introduction of the modern diet! What do you think @Dr Shekelberg ?

hyperbaric chamber