Probiotics for acne? (DIETMAXXERS GTFIH)

mistermogger

mistermogger

ANABOLIC
Hello everyone,

So i have papular acne around my cheeks and jawline, ive had this for 1-2 years now, no type of topical skincare worked.

Ive realized that my diet is shit, i snack on shit and drink energy drinks daily and barely drink 2L of water, ive decided to change this.

Ive seen that for a better gut health, you need probiotics, ive literally never added this to my diet so i need help with what sort of things to add that are probiotics.

Should i also get probiotic pills? Can they be paired together? What do i need to buy to improve my gut health? What else can i add to improve gut health?

Also, how do i use this while on a bulk? And how can i reset my gut health?

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

So i have papular acne around my cheeks and jawline, ive had this for 1-2 years now, no type of topical skincare worked.

Ive realized that my diet is shit, i snack on shit and drink energy drinks daily and barely drink 2L of water, ive decided to change this.

Ive seen that for a better gut health, you need probiotics, ive literally never added this to my diet so i need help with what sort of things to add that are probiotics.

Should i also get probiotic pills? Can they be paired together? What do i need to buy to improve my gut health? What else can i add to improve gut health?

Also, how do i use this while on a bulk? And how can i reset my gut health?
Just take accutane little guy, nothing else works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Esteban1997 and mistermogger
@mistermogger Severe episodes of acne can cause considerable physical and psychological scarring, and overexpression of transforming growth factor-β can lead to formation of hypertrophic scars and keloids. The severity of acne in adolescence is associated with a positive history of severe acne in first-degree relatives, especially the mother. In most cases acne is a chronic disease, and it is often a component of systemic diseases or syndromes. All forms of severe acne require systemic treatment. The available options include oral antibiotics, hormonal antiandrogens for female patients and oral isotretinoin, as well as other combination treatments. Oral isotretinoin is the only drug available that affects all four pathogenic factors of acne.
Source:
. Br J Dermatol 2015 Jul:172 Suppl 1:27-36.
doi: 10.1111/bjd.13639. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25597508/

probiotics are largely a cope, ur body produces good probiotics when ur hormones are good, just eating probitotics wont fix underlying , although no harm in trying id suggest stopping eating trash first and reducing cortisol levels. Then use a topical like tazaorotene

• +1
Reactions: mistermogger
probiotics are largely a cope, ur body produces good probiotics when ur hormones are good, just eating probitotics wont fix underlying , although no harm in trying id suggest stopping eating trash first and reducing cortisol levels. Then use a topical like tazaorotene
Rn just lifefuel jfl, but you never know, maybe if i lock in and get healthier my acne will decrease

@mistermogger Severe episodes of acne can cause considerable physical and psychological scarring, and overexpression of transforming growth factor-β can lead to formation of hypertrophic scars and keloids. The severity of acne in adolescence is associated with a positive history of severe acne in first-degree relatives, especially the mother. In most cases acne is a chronic disease, and it is often a component of systemic diseases or syndromes. All forms of severe acne require systemic treatment. The available options include oral antibiotics, hormonal antiandrogens for female patients and oral isotretinoin, as well as other combination treatments. Oral isotretinoin is the only drug available that affects all four pathogenic factors of acne.
Source:
. Br J Dermatol 2015 Jul:172 Suppl 1:27-36.
doi: 10.1111/bjd.13639. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25597508/
With all honestly i will be taking accutane as a last resort, id never willingly hop on that shit

That's your choice but you'll need to spend more money to get rid of the scars with peelings + lasers
Idrc about scars that much, i have pretty mild acne but its noticeable, wouldnt expect to form craters from what i currently have