problem with ER

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
watched this today while pretending to work (my job is all meetings anyway so I just put my mic on mute).

I think one big problem ER had was he lacked the IQ to match his narcissism.

I have known a couple of narcissists who are low IQ, and also 3 who are high IQ, and what is astonishing is how badly narcissism can fuck people up who are low IQ.

I'm high IQ and now I'm away from asians I realise my narcy ness is totally manageable in the real world, cos IQ helps u manage it. also cos I understand stats I know the will/beliefs of one person, or one group of people should ever be used to predict a different group, ER clearly didnt get this.

TLDR: dont be narcy if you're not high IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
A problem with ER is that it is often crowded on Public holidays such as New Years and Christmas, due to the high amount of accidents happening in this period.

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Danish_Retard and WhiteGoodman
A problem with ER is that it is often crowded on Public holidays such as New Years and Christmas, due to the high amount of accidents happening in this period.
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Danish_Retard and EverythingMattersCel
High iq take

I'm high IQ and now I'm away from asians I realise my narcy ness is totally manageable in the real world, cos IQ helps u manage it. also cos I understand stats I know the will/beliefs of one person, or one group of people should ever be used to predict a different group,
never knew you were narc.
High iq, I noticed you for sure to be.

A problem with ER is

never knew you were narc.
High iq, I noticed you for sure to be.

yes have stage 2 narc disorder, and another thing I.forget association syndrome.or something like.that.