EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
They all have too big of an ass and tits. looks primitive

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
everything in this world is difficult. nothing is easy. not one damn thing

I love Moroccan girls, too bad they don’t like me cuz I was told I look nafri, they are sluts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Deleted member 29155
every female is a slut
yes but they definitely take the top spot, ik it doesn’t sound good cuz your Moroccan your self and I don’t like Muslim girls being sluts my self but it’s reality

yes but they definitely take the top spot, ik it doesn’t sound good cuz your Moroccan your self and I don’t like Muslim girls being sluts my self but it’s reality
whatever tbh. i have other things to worry about than girls. a lot of things

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Moroccan girls > Turkish girls

In my experience anyway, they are nicer in comparison but they also tend to be toxic and get along with other toxic men. And I’m not a toxic person, if I may say so myself.

Thoughts? @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Moroccan girls > Turkish girls

In my experience anyway, they are nicer in comparison but they also tend to be toxic and get along with other toxic men. And I’m not a toxic person, if I may say so myself.

Thoughts? @emeraldglass
I wouldn't necessarily say they are nicer, but they are definitely more extroverted. Turkish girls in The Netherlands tend to be shy and mostly stick with other Turkish girls. There are both toxic and non-toxic individuals, but you're more likely to encounter the toxic ones on the streets, while the non-toxic ones prefer staying at home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Gengar
I wouldn't necessarily say they are nicer, but they are definitely more extroverted. Turkish girls in The Netherlands tend to be shy and mostly stick with other Turkish girls. There are both toxic and non-toxic individuals, but you're more likely to encounter the toxic ones on the streets, while the non-toxic ones prefer staying at home.
My bad. I should have been more clear. I meant in comparison to Turkish girls, Moroccan girls are nicer to me. In platonic settings, of course. I base my experiences off of the ones I had in various classes throughout the years, partially. Outside of a school setting, such as the workplace, I had a couple of Moroccan colleagues and they were really nice, but that was because I was the youngest person there and they were considerate. So overall I have more pleasant experiences with Moroccan girls as opposed to Turkish girls.

• +1
My bad. I should have been more clear. I meant in comparison to Turkish girls, Moroccan girls are nicer to me. In platonic settings, of course. I base my experiences off of the ones I had in various classes throughout the years, partially. Outside of a school setting, such as the workplace, I had a couple of Moroccan colleagues and they were really nice, but that was because I was the youngest person there and they were considerate. So overall I have more pleasant experiences with Moroccan girls as opposed to Turkish girls.
I understand your point. In my experience, Turkish girls seem to be more reserved, which might make them appear less approachable. There are two types: those who are quiet and don't seek attention, and those who are outspoken and talk a lot. However, I believe the latter group is more common in Germany and less prevalent in the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Lemme have some

I understand your point. In my experience, Turkish girls seem to be more reserved, which might make them appear less approachable. There are two types: those who are quiet and don't seek attention, and those who are outspoken and talk a lot. However, I believe the latter group is more common in Germany and less prevalent in the Netherlands.
I specifically had an incident in college where I was in a group project with two Turkish girls and a Moroccan girl. I remember the teacher (some white foid in her late 20s) saying to me she wanted to have a group talk with my group and the teacher. Shortly afterward, another Moroccan girl came to me and told me in private that those two Turkish girls had complained about my lack of initiative stance. When the group meeting started, it was just the foid teacher bashing me for not doing anything on my own initiative and when I said I know the only reason we are talking here is because of those two Turkish girls and both the teacher and the two Turkish girls denied it, the Moroccan girl was quiet. I knew they were lying because how come the other Moroccan girl turned out to be completely right? These two Turkish girls were unironically LTBs (with boyfriends, JFL) whereas the Moroccan girls were both MTBs (no boyfriends, I hope). So I don’t have good experiences with Turkish girls as they are sly in my experience whereas Moroccan girls can be really nice (but some are also toxic, like the one I had last year in my class, I remember she said something about her birthday being in the same month as mine so I just remembered that, then sometime later she spoke about her birthday and I said “oh yeah in (insert the month)” and she was like “how do you know that? That’s creepy.” I was thinking “what the fuck you stupid bitch I know because I heard you say it.” JFL. There was another Moroccan girl in my class but she left. She was nice though, seemed quiet and reserved. Both were hijabis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 31562 and emeraldglass
I specifically had an incident in college where I was in a group project with two Turkish girls and a Moroccan girl. I remember the teacher (some white foid in her late 20s) saying to me she wanted to have a group talk with my group and the teacher. Shortly afterward, another Moroccan girl came to me and told me in private that those two Turkish girls had complained about my lack of initiative stance. When the group meeting started, it was just the foid teacher bashing me for not doing anything on my own initiative and when I said I know the only reason we are talking here is because of those two Turkish girls and both the teacher and the two Turkish girls denied it, the Moroccan girl was quiet. I knew they were lying because how come the other Moroccan girl turned out to be completely right? These two Turkish girls were unironically LTBs (with boyfriends, JFL) whereas the Moroccan girls were both MTBs (no boyfriends, I hope). So I don’t have good experiences with Turkish girls as they are sly in my experience whereas Moroccan girls can be really nice (but some are also toxic, like the one I had last year in my class, I remember she said something about her birthday being in the same month as mine so I just remembered that, then sometime later she spoke about her birthday and I said “oh yeah in (insert the month)” and she was like “how do you know that? That’s creepy.” I was thinking “what the fuck you stupid bitch I know because I heard you say it.” JFL. There was another Moroccan girl in my class but she left. She was nice though, seemed quiet and reserved. Both were hijabis.
And then they claim misandry doesn't exist. When women have power, they can abuse it just as much as men. Personally, I've never had issues with Turkish women, except for one older colleague in a store. She used to snitch about me to the manager because I was constantly on my phone and excused two little girls from paying for candy since they were missing 30 cents. But that's the only Turkish woman I had problems with. I believe women and people, in general, come in both good and bad, and you need some luck to encounter the good ones.

• +1
Imagine over thinking small details like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
And then they claim misandry doesn't exist. When women have power, they can abuse it just as much as men. Personally, I've never had issues with Turkish women, except for one older colleague in a store. She used to snitch about me to the manager because I was constantly on my phone and excused two little girls from paying for candy since they were missing 30 cents. But that's the only Turkish woman I had problems with. I believe women and people, in general, come in both good and bad, and you need some luck to encounter the good ones.
That was actually nice of you to excuse those two little girls for being short of money. Meanwhile a post-wall roastie gets upset over it, go figure. I agree that there’s both good women and bad women, although I’d say the majority of women fall in the latter category, as do people overall.

• +1
That was actually nice of you to excuse those two little girls for being short of money. Meanwhile a post-wall roastie gets upset over it, go figure. I agree that there’s both good women and bad women, although I’d say the majority of women fall in the latter category, as do people overall.
Yeah, she was one of those double-faced types, always trying to be the manager's favorite. By the way, what has been your experience with Surinamese and Antillean women?

• +1
they are BBC only

Yeah, she was one of those double-faced types, always trying to be the manager's favorite. By the way, what has been your experience with Surinamese and Antillean women?
Despite seeing many of them, I haven’t met many, except for in college. They were really nice. I would say after white women, they are the nicest after them (in my experience). If it weren’t for their degeneracy, I would probably have gone for either of these two group of women since they have good personalities (at least when interacting with me, Islamic women in particular have been beyond awful to me, a good example is my old oneitis). What about you?

• +1
Despite seeing many of them, I haven’t met many, except for in college. They were really nice. I would say after white women, they are the nicest after them (in my experience). If it weren’t for their degeneracy, I would probably have gone for either of these two group of women since they have good personalities (at least when interacting with me, Islamic women in particular have been beyond awful to me, a good example is my old oneitis). What about you?
I don't have any issues with them either, especially the women. As you know from the story I shared about the lightskin chick, they are all much more relaxed and chill than the media often portrays them to be.

• +1
I don't have any issues with them either, especially the women. As you know from the story I shared about the lightskin chick, they are all much more relaxed and chill than the media often portrays them to be.
I didn’t know the media portrayed them a certain way. The only thing I do know is that they are portrayed as the largest teenage mother group and this is true from what I have seen haha.

• +1
I didn’t know the media portrayed them a certain way. The only thing I do know is that they are portrayed as the largest teenage mother group and this is true from what I have seen haha.
Serieus? Ken je de stereotype niet van de domme luie Antiliaan?

• So Sad
Serieus? Ken je de stereotype niet van de domme luie Antiliaan?
Nee, die kende ik niet. In feite kan ik nergens aan denken behalve Mexicanen.

• JFL
@Kamui @GilfHunter Moroccan girls are BBC only

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
problem? also that isn't true tbh mediterranean women are skelly

Nee, die kende ik niet. In feite kan ik nergens aan denken behalve Mexicanen.
Mexicanen zijn de hardste werkers in de Verenigde Staten. Elke Mexicaan zou zijn kans grijpen om te werken.