• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜…๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜…๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€

OogaBooba

OogaBooba

La la, la la la la la na na na na na
Why all the looksmaxxer think about is only looksmaxing and rot all their life and don't focus on other aspects of life like making money and other shits. Does these type of forums makes them so insecure in life that they don't think about anything else. It seems even chads of the forum like @biscotti are not doing well in their career I know he is still young but his presence here will make great impacts either it is financially or emotionally in future. I know there are some successful lookmaxxer but the majority is struggling.

@Amnesia is the only millionaire here who owns a tea stall.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, cutie_pie and pneumocystosis
B

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Shut up nigger

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: OogaBooba and LowTrust
okay @biscotti alt

• Hmm...
Why all the looksmaxxer think about is only looksmaxing and rot all their life and don't focus on other aspects of life like making money and other shits. Does these type of forums makes them so insecure in life that they don't think about anything else. It seems even chads of the forum like @biscotti are not doing well in their career I know he is still young but his presence here will make great impacts either it is financially or emotionally in future. I know there are some successful lookmaxxer but the majority is struggling.

@Amnesia is the only millionaire here who owns a tea stall.
This is my only cope as a non nt is my phone

everyone ignores me in real life

i used to spend 8 hours a day on this forum during exam period.

ever since discovering the blackpill, every interest or hobby now seems like a cope to me.

I have no interests. I either wanna stay at home and browse the forum, or go out slaying. nothing else

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arditi, chadcel;, bill and 5 others

ever since discovering the blackpill, every interest or hobby now seems like a cope to me.

I have no interests. I either wanna stay at home and browse the forum, or go out slaying. nothing else
What do you look like chad?

Same.

Tragically addicted to the blackpill rn.

• So Sad

I do the same from last 3 months rotting here not doing anything, feeling empty inside. All the things I planned for future feels impossible atp all I think about is slaying. Being insecure every now and then. These 3 months was most unproductive time of my life. I am planning to leave forum soon after gathering all the knowledge it will be better for my mental health.you should do the same You already applied everything you need.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi and Nick.Harte
based pfp - hope everything works out for you

• Love it
Reactions: OogaBooba
it pretty much takes over your life if youโ€˜re affected by it

if looksmaxxing actually worked for some of us we wouldnโ€™t be rotting here nigga

not everyone is 5โ€™10+ or has a good base facially

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
if looksmaxxing actually worked for some of us we wouldnโ€™t be rotting here nigga

not everyone is 5โ€™10+ or has a good base facially
For them it worked they are still rotting and looksmaxing isn't everything,focus on other aspects of life too