Processed foods should contain potassium chloride

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
They should contain at least 50% potassium chloride and at the most 50% sodium chloride (more like 65/35). This would make people retain less water and look better.

When I eat a high fruit diet with very little sodium, I have zero puffiness in my face, thanks to high potassium and low sodium intake. When I eat normally though, I ALWAYS wake up with puffy eyes (to some degree) and some water retention in my cheeks.

For those of you who cook, mix normal salt (sodium chloride) with potassium chloride in the ratio described above. Your face will thank you. Btw, this will only make a noticeable difference if you're lean already.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 1680, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
Just grow your own food, your cock has probably remained unused for so long there's probably some berries and stuff in there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, sloopnoob, SoyGune and 2 others
Just grow your own food, your cock has probably remained unused for so long there's probably some berries and stuff in there
Grow me an apple tree peasant

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Processed foods shouldn't exist.

Your left ball is adam
Your right is eve
JFL at your 1 inch snake
This is you looking up in awe to your king
behave boy
Mog

Keep coping, I created facebook while you busy slaying rotten foids on TikTok
Your too fucking dumb
Litterly said you looked UP in awe not down
Not fun this
Proves I'm king of greycels

They should contain at least 50% potassium chloride and at the most 50% sodium chloride (more like 65/35). This would make people retain less water and look better.

When I eat a high fruit diet with very little sodium, I have zero puffiness in my face, thanks to high potassium and low sodium intake. When I eat normally though, I ALWAYS wake up with puffy eyes (to some degree) and some water retention in my cheeks.

For those of you who cook, mix normal salt (sodium chloride) with potassium chloride in the ratio described above. Your face will thank you. Btw, this will only make a noticeable difference if you're lean already.
sounds good man but i guess that ll never happen jfl

I ordered 500g of potassium chloride from ebay a week ago. It works. I went too far with the pills one time and almost had potassium poisoning and felt like shit. Could hardly walk due to muscle weakness. You gotta be careful.

You shouldn't avoid sodium, you should just get the ratio right. Slightly more potassium. It's more about the ratio than the amount I think.

Btw as soon as I started using it my fruit craving went away

Can I eat ALL kinds of fruit or are there specific ones to avoid ?

It should also contain a chin implant

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
I ordered 500g of potassium chloride from ebay a week ago. It works. I went too far with the pills one time and almost had potassium poisoning and felt like shit. Could hardly walk due to muscle weakness. You gotta be careful.

You shouldn't avoid sodium, you should just get the ratio right. Slightly more potassium. It's more about the ratio than the amount I think.

Btw as soon as I started using it my fruit craving went away
Of course it's about the ratio. If you took too much, just balance it out with plain table salt, simple as that. I also never said to avoid sodium.

Of course it's about the ratio. If you took too much, just balance it out with plain table salt, simple as that. I also never said to avoid sodium.
What ratio should you use? 2:1 potassium to salt? Or 1.5:1 potassium to salt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
at least 2.25:1 potassium/sodium
I ate like literally 10 bananas yesterday and accidentally are some salty ass potato salad (once I realized it was salty I stopped, ate an iPhone size amount). I'm a LITTLE bloated rn. But then again it might just be carbs from all the bananas. Where should I get potassium? Is bananas the easiest best source? That potassium chloride powder shit can kill you I think

• +1
I ate like literally 10 bananas yesterday and accidentally are some salty ass potato salad (once I realized it was salty I stopped, ate an iPhone size amount). I'm a LITTLE bloated rn. But then again it might just be carbs from all the bananas. Where should I get potassium? Is bananas the easiest best source? That potassium chloride powder shit can kill you I think
Again, you don't need to - and should not - avoid sodium altogether; just get the ratio about right.

Best potassium sources are bananas, dates, dried apricots, untreated sugar cane syrup/molasses (also very rich in iron) for example. There are many more, just google 'potassium-rich foods'.

Potassium chloride as in many salt substitute products (again, use google) won't kill you if you mix it with normal salt (sodium chloride) in the right ratio.

You can start out with only eating more potassium-rich foods and then slowly work up to that ratio before you mix two thirds potassium chloride with one third sodium chloride - this is the correct ratio. That way your body can get used to it, in case you have pre-existing conditions such as low blood pressure. It is completely safe for healthy people though. Also drink/eat plenty of water.

• +1
Again, you don't need to - and should not - avoid sodium altogether; just get the ratio about right.

Best potassium sources are bananas, dates, dried apricots, untreated sugar cane syrup/molasses (also very rich in iron) for example. There are many more, just google 'potassium-rich foods'.

Potassium chloride as in many salt substitute products (again, use google) won't kill you if you mix it with normal salt (sodium chloride) in the right ratio.

You can start out with only eating more potassium-rich foods and then slowly work up to that ratio before you mix two thirds potassium chloride with one third sodium chloride - this is the correct ratio. That way your body can get used to it, in case you have pre-existing conditions such as low blood pressure. It is completely safe for healthy people though. Also drink/eat plenty of water.
Ok so I should start eating potassium chloride, where do I get it? And do I just put it in water and drink it? And I do 2/3 potassium chloride, 1/3 sodium chloride, but does it matter the amount? Or is the ratio the only important part?

Also most importantly, will this kill my bloat?

• +1
Ok so I should start eating potassium chloride, where do I get it? And do I just put it in water and drink it? And I do 2/3 potassium chloride, 1/3 sodium chloride, but does it matter the amount? Or is the ratio the only important part?

Also most importantly, will this kill my bloat?
Did you read my original post at all? Potassium chloride is just to balance out excess sodium when you cook with salt. I never said to take it on its own or drink it.

• +1